Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

After much thought I am choosing HGH

I was debating on IGF or HGH. I am gonna do HGH for 9-12 months, probaly starting Oct. 1st. I just had my kidneys wrecked by Dbol . I am the only person I met that this has happened to, but I was peeing blood for about 5 days. Anyway, I am gonna let my body recover and start the cycle. In that time period I will do a few Test only cycles. I am definetly not fooling with Slin, will use Chromium instead. However I am considering T3 along with the HGH, still undecided. Advice would be appreciated on this.

With the bloody pee any summer cycles are blown so I am planning for the future and I think HGH will be more beneficial in the long run.

Chromium Picolinate is the devil himself!

Very Carcinogous and unhealthy in the long run (just like Vanadyl Sulphate)
    But only thing is that it is effective unlike R-ala and Vanadyl in NON BY THE SUPPLEMENT COMPANIES PAID studies...

Why not try an Insuline sensitivizer like Metformin?
    Also incorporate 10-30 mcg ED of T3 to optimize HGH results.

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    Why not try an Insuline sensitivizer like Metformin?
    Greets Kingofmasters
    Not familiar with Metformin, I need to find some info on it, or you can make my life easy if you wish to.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I was debating on IGF or HGH. I am gonna do HGH for 9-12 months, probaly starting Oct. 1st. I just had my kidneys wrecked by Dbol . I am the only person I met that this has happened to, but I was peeing blood for about 5 days. Anyway, I am gonna let my body recover and start the cycle. In that time period I will do a few Test only cycles. I am definetly not fooling with Slin, will use Chromium instead. However I am considering T3 along with the HGH, still undecided. Advice would be appreciated on this.

With the bloody pee any summer cycles are blown so I am planning for the future and I think HGH will be more beneficial in the long run.
    What are your goals or expectations on HGH?I've ran it for a few years and decided if I'm going to throw that kind of money away on a yearly basis(especially if this is ONLY a hobby)I might as well buy a boat.Niether one gives you returns and in both cases it's lost money.So I opted for the boat.At least I get enjoyment from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    What are your goals or expectations on HGH?I've ran it for a few years and decided if I'm going to throw that kind of money away on a yearly basis(especially if this is ONLY a hobby)I might as well buy a boat.Niether one gives you returns and in both cases it's lost money.So I opted for the boat.At least I get enjoyment from that.
    Well I am gonna go for the health benefits and the fat loss, I cant get in to single digits on BF%. So I am running low doses so it shouldn't be too expensive. I'll be in Jacksonville in August, I might have to drive all the way down and take a ride on your boat.

Well I am gonna go for the health benefits and the fat loss, I cant get in to single digits on BF%. So I am running low doses so it shouldn't be too expensive. I'll be in Jacksonville in August, I might have to drive all the way down and take a ride on your boat.
    Give it a try....I was never the least bit impressed with it's fat burning capabilities.You'll like some of the benefits it offers,but a year from now I'll ask if you'll ever run it again...no I won't,cause I know what your answer will be.

Give it a try....I was never the least bit impressed with it's fat burning capabilities.You'll like some of the benefits it offers,but a year from now I'll ask if you'll ever run it again...no I won't,cause I know what your answer will be.
    Well this is my motivation.

My HGH experience so far!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I really loved it for the fat burning properties, but as far as size, I wasn't impressed. I do like the "mental well being" I felt, but like Dabull said, Is it really worth the $$$???? I'm not to sure considering at one time I was paying 650.00 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I really loved it for the fat burning properties, but as far as size, I wasn't impressed. I do like the "mental well being" I felt, but like Dabull said, Is it really worth the $$$???? I'm not to sure considering at one time I was paying 650.00 a month.
    I dont know what yall pay, but I pay $710 thats with shipping for 300i.u.'s.

I dont know what yall pay, but I pay $710 thats with shipping for 300i.u.'s.
    A few cents over $2 an iu...like I said,give it a try....IMO it's almost as over hyped as IGF.I've done both,but never again.I'd rather run a cycle of prop.I garuntee if I diet reallt well,I'll be more cut and with good gains in 12 weeks,than a person running HGH for 6 mos..that I will beat anything on.

A few cents over $2 an iu...like I said,give it a try....IMO it's almost as over hyped as IGF.I've done both,but never again.I'd rather run a cycle of prop.I garuntee if I diet reallt well,I'll be more cut and with good gains in 12 weeks,than a person running HGH for 6 mos..that I will beat anything on.
    You are almost talking me out of it, did you read Duck of Death's diary? That was pretty convincing for the cause but he is 23 years older than I am.

Yes,I read his thread,and also I've read similar accounts of other men in thier mid to late 50's getting similar results.HGH was designed for children with a growing disorder and aging ppl.In aging,I mean over 50.I'm in my 40's and never came close to what he experienced,and my doses were much higher.Don'tb get me wrong,I felt good on HGH,and had some enjoyable benefits as well.But my hormone levels aren't and weren't in the cellar when taking HGH.From all my reading and research,I can conclude that males over 50 who's hormone levels are extremely low,will see the greatest benefits from this.Those are the ones raving like theu found the fountain of youth.I have several friends in thier early 40's running HGH just to check it out.All are very healthy,normal males.had blood work done to see what thier HGH levels were.All tests came back very normal.Not one of them is bragging about HGH.Why?my thought is,they aren't suffering hormone deffiencies yet.Without HGH I saw them making slow gains in the gym NATURALLY,as I can do as well.Like I stated already,reading this mans thread needs to be taken very lightly by healthy men with normal hormone levels.He obviously had some problems his whole life with some imbalances.Now that he corrected one of them,he's happy,and I'm happy for him...but if you're under the impression a 30-40 yr old male will get those results..I think you'll be gravely disappointed.
    Last edited by Da Bull; 07-19-2004 at 04:32 PM.

I think you'll be gravely disappointed.
    Well I am gonna try it for the weight loss and to see if it really helps with the HDL/LDL ratios.

Well I am gonna try it for the weight loss and to see if it really helps with the HDL/LDL ratios.
    Personally,I lost more bf in a single cycle of IGF than I did running HGH for 10 mos.

letmein is offline Associate Member
    I have been on 2iu's/day, 200mg of cyp/week, 25 mg of cytomel /day, .5mg of Arimidex /day for 18 months. I can eat fairly normal and maintain single digits at 41 years old. I have never been stronger and feel like a million bucks. I don't know if its the GH but I ain't effin with my formula! Get a good doc,test your levels then commit. It is'nt a cycle is a lifestyle!

hempster is offline New Member
    well
    for my 2 cents ,,
    ran 6 months of 4 iu,s a dayu serronno ...
    freaking rocked my world , the fat loss was incredible and if I could afford the stuff i would be full time ...
    im 45 and i do believe the older you are the better it works ....
    peace
    hempster

Quote Originally Posted by hempster
    well
    for my 2 cents ,,
    ran 6 months of 4 iu,s a dayu serronno ...
    freaking rocked my world , the fat loss was incredible and if I could afford the stuff i would be full time ...
    im 45 and i do believe the older you are the better it works ....
    peace
    hempster
    I am gonna do an IGF cycle, then follow it with the HGH.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    Lozgod i was looking into gh,i read that link you posted i have been thinking about it.But then i read this bro doing only 50mg of fina and winny every other day(no test oh oh) for 3 months and worked on diet.What a transform!

My pics (before and after)

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer
    Lozgod i was looking into gh,i read that link you posted i have been thinking about it.But then i read this bro doing only 50mg of fina and winny every other day(no test oh oh) for 3 months and worked on diet.What a transform!

My pics (before and after)
    That was one hell of a cycle!!!!

Thread Information