birdiemaster is offline New Member

Exclamation Fairly new HGH user, Need expertise, I did much research, but Need HELP!!!

Hi, Im new to the site, and I have several HGH questions. Im on my second go round and the first 2 kts of lph powder seemed to be fine and do its job. The second came in a Rocky form, under HEAVY vacuum. Green Top, Labeled Somatropin, but in a generic type box that I got blue tops in. They are labeled and whatnot, but the rocky nature made me nervous. So for kicks, I opened one and once the vacuum was gone it sucked right to the bottom and far more resembeled the lyph powder. I did feel knumbness and tingling when I tried a large dose last time, but this time its very different. I dont get a knumbness, thought maybe because Ive been on for over a month at 3iu am, 3iu pm, now up to 5,5... Also, this time, Im getting a burning sensation, more of an itching after the sub q inject.?? I dont think im on the right thread, but some of your guys seem to honestly know so much more thank I would ever dream, and would really like to get any and all advise on the subject. Should I be using insulin . Im actually well read on the subject, but once you start, new questions arise and I need some expertise. IM sorry if im on the wrong page, but maybe one of you could privately email me and Help me out.

birdiemaster is offline New Member

Thread Information