crazed98 is offline Associate Member

Question for EINSTIEN

Ok,
    I have been doing a lot of research and wanted to ask your guys opinion. If I were to do a cycle of cypanate, and HGH would that benefit me for gaining size, or that would lean me out? Like 500 cyp, and the HGH, or would I need to throw in 400 of deca ? One more thing how bad are the side affects of the HGH?
    Thanks
    Is it worth stacking the two, test and HGH for size? I am only 24, have done a previous cycle of test and deca, but didnt get the results i anticipated. Please read the post in the steriod forum, under" Question please read"

joevette is offline Banned
    Whether you gain size or lean out is all a matter of diet. Test+HGH is a good combo to do either. You could throw in some slin to gain size or t3 and clen to get shredded. It just depends on your comfort level with using the compunds and what your goals are.

Hey,
    thanks for the info. But can you go a little deeper into what you meant by how far with the compouns I wanted to go.. The least effect on my balls, and hairloss, not that I am expereincing either, just dont want to take a chance. And what is all this talk about PCT ans SLIN? I have never heard of those 2. So test, + slin+ hgh will give me size?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Slin=insulin Pct=post cycle tharapy

Slin is the most anabolic compound we have in our arsenal, thats why if used correctly during pct you can save all your gains. What he meant by how deep into compunds, was that some people are not comfortable with running a lot of different compounds.We are here to help but, it sounds like you need to research a bit more.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    I did 400 mgs ew enth and 4 iu's 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off for 16 weeks and put on almost 25 lbs, kept almost all, my stomach got a lot leaner, even though i was gaining

Ok, what does 4iu's? Oh hgh? But most important what do you mean "ew enth and 4 iu's 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off " Sorry but I never tried hgh before, so any explanation would be great!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazed98
    Ok, what does 4iu's? Oh hgh? But most important what do you mean "ew enth and 4 iu's 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off " Sorry but I never tried hgh before, so any explanation would be great!!
    4 iu's of serostim(hgh), along with 400 mgs of test enth ew, for 16 weeks

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    16 weeks with those results is **** good. what was your PCT to keep all that?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLarry
    16 weeks with those results is **** good. what was your PCT to keep all that?
    clomid only, didnt know about nolva back then, i think i did 50 mgs ed for 3 weeks, but that 3 years ago, but now i would suggest clomid 300 mgs day 1 and 100 mgs ed for 30 days, along with 20 mgs of nolva ed, clomid start times start depending on the test, had a good reaction with serostim, i split my doses twice a day 2 iu's at 8:00am and 2 iu's at 8:00pm, i saw an episode about gh given to a kid with a developement problem, and his doc had him do 1 dose before bed, but research i have done says split doses should be done at 8:00 am and 2:00 pm

Thread Information