solid snake is offline Junior Member

You Wont Beleİve Thİs

lıke the heading saıs u wont beleive thıs i thoght my mum would never open my packege of gh in the frige becase she normaly never snoopps around atleast thats what i thoght dude when she did she calls out my name lıke its the end of the world i come down and we start geting into the hole are u taking steroid argument and just as im about to lie my way out she takes a closer look at the gh vials and sais humatrope thats what my docter at the antiaging clinic gives me what are u doing with that stuff and again as im about to explain she cuts me of and sais oh yeah my doctersaid that all profesinal and intelegent athlets use this stuff becase its not a steroid and if used properly it can only benefet the body and then in point form she sais

1.fat burn
    2.muscle buiding
    3bone and lıgament improvment
    4.longevity ect

and im like frozen in a complete shock and then i said mum your my hero and sence then no more hiding gh and since i dont use anything but gh no more stress about being busted not too mention im able too share feedback from my mum and ask her antiaging docter advice on my cycles.

in closıng i no theres no point to this story i just had to tell it.please gentle men fell free to comment on the extrodanary event of my day

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    how old are you??

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmm...OK kewl

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    how old are you??

im 19 why?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    GH at 19? How long have you been lifting?

i do weights as part of my kickboxing ive been doing kickboxing for about 6 years and weights 2 years since i turned 17 i no ım young for gh which is why i take a much smaller dose compered to u veterans u guys to my knowlege take 2-4 a day for about 4 months i take 1 iu 5 days a week for only 2 months and thats just once a year and im always under docter supervision.

Quote Originally Posted by solid snake
    i do weights as part of my kickboxing ive been doing kickboxing for about 6 years and weights 2 years since i turned 17 i no ım young for gh which is why i take a much smaller dose compered to u veterans u guys to my knowlege take 2-4 a day for about 4 months i take 1 iu 5 days a week for only 2 months and thats just once a year and im always under docter supervision.
    you had me worried there for a moment.....if it's under docs orders then all is good.

Btw, why does the doc have you on the stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    you had me worried there for a moment.....if it's under docs orders then all is good.

Btw, why does the doc have you on the stuff?

i think u got me wrong im on gh to improve myself as an athlet
    just as u guys take it to improve as body builders the docs a close friend of myn and has agred that if im going to take gh hed like to just keep an eye on my condition throu out the cycle u no blood test, internal organ overgrowth,hypo glycimea ect all things that are possible using gh

Well if he's keeping an eye on you then hopefully nothing serious happens...not that I know there will be anything serious happening. I don't know....I'm natural and haven't done any cycles........and comparied to most I'm an old timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Well if he's keeping an eye on you then hopefully nothing serious happens...not that I know there will be anything serious happening. I don't know....I'm natural and haven't done any cycles........and comparied to most I'm an old timer.
    yeah i guess everyone does there own thing by the way thanks for your concern old tımer

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    Whats an average age that does GH? I'm 23 and about to start.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLarry
    Whats an average age that does GH? I'm 23 and about to start.
    i was 23 also

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    what would be the gain difference, betwen like GH and TEST. just curiuos to see which is better at building muscle

Quote Originally Posted by rev911apollyon
    what would be the gain difference, betwen like GH and TEST. just curiuos to see which is better at building muscle

double your gains with test

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    Good to hear. How should dosage go by? Is like how big you are. Or it doesn't matter anybody and everybody should just do 500 ml evetry week

Quote Originally Posted by rev911apollyon
    Good to hear. How should dosage go by? Is like how big you are. Or it doesn't matter anybody and everybody should just do 500 ml evetry week
    depends on your cycle history, for a first or second time 500 mgs of enth ew is a good amount, for a third or fourth you could do 750 mgs enth ew, 4-6 iu's of gh, some even do 2 iu's

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I might be wrong but, if I recall correctly under 30 and your starting gh is too early.
    just my opinion.

solid snake:
    So are you and your mom going to be sharing a script?
    might be cost effective. Also have you notice the GH working on your mom? Any difference in muscle tone or fat loss?

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    I might be wrong but, if I recall correctly under 30 and your starting gh is too early.
    just my opinion.

solid snake:
    So are you and your mom going to be sharing a script?
    might be cost effective. Also have you notice the GH working on your mom? Any difference in muscle tone or fat loss?
    yeah shes goton way more toned and has lost 15 kg since the therapy started and shes going too continue to be on the therapy where as my personal gh program will continue and we will not be sharing a script becase im happy with my own thing and shes happy with hers if anything shes goıng too be sharıng my gh becaes its cheaper than her thereapest who like charges 500 US a month for .2 ıu a day injectıons

hes said to her and me if we use al own gh hel still keep her and me undersupervision for only 25 US a month each so shes goıng of hes gh and coming on to myn and since ıve just found a solid sorce of quality gh everythıngs lookıng good.

Massive G is offline Junior Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    double your gains with test
    Yes but with Gh you don't suppress your HPTA and lose a lot when you come off.
    To me any one under 30 is wasting it..GH and Test would be a better option.

IMO

Thread Information