youg'un is offline Associate Member

Not overly impressed? is it just me?

I have been doing Jintropin growth hormone . @ 4 iu's/day 2 inthe morning 2 before bed. i have been on this now for 8 weeks and i cant really say that i am noticeing that much change.
    i am getting ready for a body building comp right now so i guess i should be expecting my weight to drop regardless. but i havent really felt this fullness that people are raving about. i have noticed some good amounts of fat loss so i cant really complain in that area. but i would love to see some size changes.
    Currently i am taking with my growth.
    800mg of enth/w
    300mg/prop/week
    300mg deca /week

what could be the problem? just give it some time maybe??

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmmm! I noticed results from GH within the first week or so, And I was running fina, prop, and d-bol. So you've been on the gear for 8 weeks also? I would take your second shot sooner in the day as to not interfere with your nocturnal release of GH, the best times being 8:00am and 2:00pm that's when cortisol levels are at there peak. I guess your not taking slin or t3 with the GH?

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youg'un
    I have been doing Jintropin growth hormone . @ 4 iu's/day 2 inthe morning 2 before bed. i have been on this now for 8 weeks and i cant really say that i am noticeing that much change.
    i am getting ready for a body building comp right now so i guess i should be expecting my weight to drop regardless. but i havent really felt this fullness that people are raving about. i have noticed some good amounts of fat loss so i cant really complain in that area. but i would love to see some size changes.
    Currently i am taking with my growth.
    800mg of enth/w
    300mg/prop/week
    300mg deca /week

what could be the problem? just give it some time maybe??

How old are you?

GH is far from a miracle compound IMO. The $:gains ratio isn't that appealing. However, when you consider that it can do things that other compounds can't, it makes it worthwhile. You will likely gain that extra 10% on a cycle that wouldn't be possible by merely adding more gear. It allows you (me) to eat more/gain more, while remaining lean. it allows you to push more weight by increasing tendon strength and expediting repair of......well, about everything.

I think a lot of people get the wrong idea of GH from reading people's experiences with it. The people praising it are the people that have run several cycles or that have seen gains become harder to come by, and by adding GH, they can overcome the slight sticking point they were at.

Also, after runing a cycle layered over a GH cycle, you'll realize that you gained more and kept more (in most every case)....only then is it really apparent.

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    i thought the same thing when i was on gh as well. but then people were saying i looked smaller but i was the same weight that i had been maybe evn heavier. i can only imagine if you aRE on gh for 6 months to a year they say that is when u really notice change!!!

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys. i think i will stick with it a little longer. And no i am not taking any slin or t3's yet i am dieting down for a comp in august. hopefully the leaner i get the more i will be able to see results. i will keep every one posted

FuKiN MoNSTeR is offline Junior Member
    go 6 ius and if still no results, beat up the guy you bought it from

djacosta is offline Junior Member
    I only used 3iu and i gained about 20lb within the first month with nothing else, but i 1000% agree with einstein, people do get a misconception with gh when they read others' experience. I also did my shot as Mallet told me in the morning and around 2pm and that works the best for me.
    good luck

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackh2
    i thought the same thing when i was on gh as well. but then people were saying i looked smaller but i was the same weight that i had been maybe evn heavier. i can only imagine if you aRE on gh for 6 months to a year they say that is when u really notice change!!!
    I have had now approx. 500IU and the most changes I realized the last few months about 8 months after I started and I realized a rapid change when I pushed the dose up from 2iu to 5iuīs.

I think my skull has gotten a bit freaky though but if like to be one,itīs OK.

I think you can do most of it without,b/c test and androgens do increase gh and igf-secretion as well and maybe this works even better if youīre getting sides from the gh .

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewBreed
    I think my skull has gotten a bit freaky though but if like to be one,itīs OK.
    If oyur skull is growing that is probaly the worst side effect you can have because it can put cranial pressure on your brain, and the deformity sides usually only happen to people under 30 and the pre-disposed. I hope you arent young and taking HGH because is a death or deformaty sentence.

flexshack is offline Member
    okay
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flexshack
    where did you read or hear this b/c a lot of people under 30 are using gh and igf-1lr3. to be honest, i also noticed an increase in my overall head size from my one and only lr3 cycle @40mcg/daily for 25 days. it's very obvious to me. i actually noticed the change in the mirror during the cycle. and b/c i thought it might have been all in my head (no pun intended), i compared a before picture with an after to confirm the change. it didn't become freakish or deformed at all though. just bigger.
    You don't know how much it grew internally. That is dangerous. Do research on HGH I never heard of anyone being recommended to use it under 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    You don't know how much it grew internally. That is dangerous. Do research on HGH I never heard of anyone being recommended to use it under 30.

Medical doctors dont usually put individuals under 40 on testosterone therapy either, but that doesnt stop us fanatics from taking a gram every week at 25 years old.

The issue of acromegaly is seperate form age. Saying someone who is 23 or 25 years old is at a significantly higher risk of developing acromegaly than a 33 or 35 year old person is ludicrous.
    Last edited by inheritmylife; 06-20-2004 at 08:37 PM.

Well if anyone is willing to take that risk more power to them.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Medical doctors dont usually put individuals under 40 on testosterone therapy either, but that doesnt stop us fanatics from taking a gram every week at 25 years old.

The issue of acromegaly is seperate form age. Saying someone who is 23 or 25 years old is at a significantly higher risk of developing acromegaly than a 33 or 35 year old person is ludicrous.

Well if anyone is willing to take that risk more power to them.

My point is that a user of 40 years of age is at nearly the same risk of developing serious side effects of HGH use as a user of 25 years.

The amount that an older user is deficient in the hormone is miniscule when compared to the exogenous doses we are using. Its like saying that 4ius is completely safe, while 5ius will turn you into Frankenstein. Acromegaly is hit or miss, and very little dependent upon age so long as the user is phsically mature.

I take these users reports of cranial deformity with a grain of salt. They may be expieriencing water retention. If their skulls are deformed, why are their hands and feet not severly enlarged as well? Why is their jaw not larger? Why are the spaces between their teeth not larger? All these symptoms are synonymous with acromegaly, and should be present with an enlarged craninum. I think that 99% of them are expieriencing swelling and water retention, and nothing more.

Well the guy said his skull is larger he can tell by looking in the mirror. Is that enough evidence, not saying it is age related.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    My point is that a user of 40 years of age is at nearly the same risk of developing serious side effects of HGH use as a user of 25 years.

The amount that an older user is deficient in the hormone is miniscule when compared to the exogenous doses we are using. Its like saying that 4ius is completely safe, while 5ius will turn you into Frankenstein. Acromegaly is hit or miss, and very little dependent upon age so long as the user is phsically mature.

I take these users reports of cranial deformity with a grain of salt. They may be expieriencing water retention. If their skulls are deformed, why are their hands and feet not severly enlarged as well? Why is their jaw not larger? Why are the spaces between their teeth not larger? All these symptoms are synonymous with acromegaly, and should be present with an enlarged craninum. I think that 99% of them are expieriencing swelling and water retention, and nothing more.

Well the guy said his skull is larger he can tell by looking in the mirror. Is that enough evidence, not saying it is age related.

I'm not calling him a liar, but I am skeptical.

flexshack is offline Member
    okay
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 02:34 AM.

Well somebody correct me if I am wrong because while extensive my research is just recent in its origins, I am about to try an IGF cycle with my AAS cycle, anyway, if his hands and head are growing shouldnt he stop?

Quote Originally Posted by flexshack
    i used igf-1lr3, not gh.
    i too thought it could have been water, but i'm a few months out now from the cycle and i still see the difference. it's very obvious to me and some of my friends who saw as well. btw, my hands got a little larger too. not sure about my feet.
    i'd post pics, but it's my face and i'd rather not.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    I think it happened during the IGF cycle now that you say it.
    Althogh a bit might be from gh over the long run.
    Acromegalie is too much for a slightly grown forehead/fingers/feet.It also depens to the individual which part grows or not ,due to IGF,because itīs about the sensitivity to IGF in the bones/organs,which makes them grow and some lose a lot of this sensitivity after theyīre grown up and others keep them.
    Thatīs why some ones nose grows/or not or only the skull or only the feet or any kind of combinaton of that.
    and I doubt that it is too unhealthy more a cosmetic concerne.

Bal
    Bal is offline New Member
    How common is acromegaly when shooting gh or igf-1 lr3?

--Bal

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, how common is this? I am 35 and i have a naturally large head. What I dont need is more heed!!! Unless its the other heed! No seriously is cranial growth common?

Thread Information