Carth is offline Associate Member

GH injection....how?

I know that GH is taken by pinching a fold of skin on your abs and then injected the GH. But my question is do I inject it deep, trying to go past the fatty layer? Or am I not supposed to go beneath that fatty layer? In other words, right beneath the skin. I mean...come on! We're all not 0% bodyfat you know! When I pinch the skin on my abs, I do pinch fat too!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    I know that GH is taken by pinching a fold of skin on your abs and then injected the GH. But my question is do I inject it deep, trying to go past the fatty layer? Or am I not supposed to go beneath that fatty layer? In other words, right beneath the skin. I mean...come on! We're all not 0% bodyfat you know! When I pinch the skin on my abs, I do pinch fat too!
    in the fatty layer, after a while it will become difficult to pinch it

zaarel is offline Junior Member
    This is actually a question I have been meaning to ask as well. I have seen conflicting info. I also have some fat under that skin. Have a lot of lose skin from some major weight loss and feel fat beneath it still. Anyway I have seen posted on a sticky on another respected board that GH absorbs to slowly if injected into the adipose tissue. Any other thoughts on this?

Microbrew is offline Member
    I've read that your not suppose to inject in the same spot and within 1inch of that spot for a month. But that might be with insulin not sure.

BigErn is offline Junior Member
    Im gonna go with Microbrew on this one. Just looking at some horror stories about people who have indents due to injecting in the same spot over and over again is enough to turn me away from GH altogether....ah, theres been so much talk about this recently its making my head spin

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    The answer is NO, you are not trying to inject it deep PAST the fatty layer. You inject it into the fatty layer.

The needle should be at 45 degree to the flat line (imaginary) interscecting the top of the bulge that you have pinched up.

Thread Information