REM
    REM is offline Member

130 lbs and slin ok?

this guy i no he 20yrs 130lbs about 5'5,
    he eat alot but shows no gain, has never cycle
    would u guys recomen slin?
    he wont cycle at all afraid of side.....
    can u help guys thank u..

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't personally recommend it to anyone. Scares the **** out of me bro. How bout some more food...maybe add in a couple of meal replacement shakes everyday.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    this isnt a flame, but with 900+ posts, i would think that you would know the answer to a question that most newbies would ask. I hardly doubt that you would get anyone to say thats a good idea.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    RATM U right bro,
    by now i should no the answer not recomending him to do it, personally i'm
    still preparing learning for my slin cycle, and 900+post does not necessarily mean ur knowleable of certain things, i was told not to do roids at 125lbs cos it wouldnt do any good just to eat more more more and so i decided to do roids and to be honest gained 15lbs couldnt tell if was fat or muscle but it did work, so i guess the real ? is can he try it?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    If he's worried about side effects, and he can't gain at 130 lbs, then there is no way he has his exercise and diet proper enough to be serious enough to use insulin . Unless you do everything 100% perfect, insulin can carry the most serious side effect of all..... DEATH. You have to be very serious with this drug more so than any other. Some days your body may respond differently and you will need more carbs post workout to keep your blood sugar up.. you have to be disciplined enough to follow the exact same procedure every single day..

I hate to say it, but seeing as how your friend is 130 lbs, there is no way that he's ready for insulin. But hey, it's his funeral.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i understand that its pretty clear to me bro,
    i think is pretty normal anyone will worry about sides but u can always work things out, the only thing that is not clear to me is about weight whats wrong with 130lbs, i been reading but i havent find nothing that can tell me that certain weight its proper to start a cycle, i started at 125lbs worked my way up to 190lbs now this is just me i'm talking general,
    i'm pretty sure someone in here had started atleast around the weight 130lbs
    hope some can help on this clear this up a little thank u for ur help guys...

RATM is offline Senior Member
    rem, you are right in saying that posting 900 times does not make you smart in certain areas, but i do think that posting that much would at least make you aware that slin is never recommended for a first time cycle which is what your initial question was. I think as his friend, you should strongly advise him against using slin. Used properly, the effects are substantial. The variables associated with taking slin properly make it a dangerous drug to use nonetheless. He was concerned about side effects from AAS. I will admit that I do not know all the potential side effects of Slin. But I am aware (mainly thru reading these posts), that Death is a permenant side effect of it.

good luck

rambo is offline The Lord God
    How long has your friend been training? Chances are, like chris Q. adams said, he has a problem with his diet/training that won't let him gain. Insulin can only hurt/kill him if he uses it without having a proper base, knowledge and discipline level.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    he's not training, is not eating properly at all,
    i explained him atleast basic stuff the way i did it to gain weight but,
    at this moment he's doing nothing, he nos the business to start is up him but
    thank u guys for ur help, is well appreciate when conversation is done this way without sarcartism, flaming....Rem

Thread Information