bigjohnr is offline Associate Member

Diet plan...when on HGH and AAS

I am 44 and get tired during the day. I think it is from the HGH screwing with my insulin or gluclose. Does any one have a diet plan that is good for this. I am taking dextrose about an hour after my first injection and that helps a little plus I have a baked potato about an hour before. I would love to see some good, complete diets for muscle gain, fat loss and energy.
    Thanks guys

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Perhaps you should try taking some carbohydrate and food nutrients that are lower ranked in the Glycemic index, oatmeal, brown bread being examples. Both glucose and baked potatoes are very quick acting carbs and if your not taking Insulin you dont really need these. By keeping your blood sugar levels more stable you may not feel the crash after the quick acting sugars have been used up.

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    that is a great idea. I have been cutting complex carbs in order to loose bodyfat, and that is probably what is making me tired. Thanks again for the great input bugun!

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    No problem, I saw my best gains when taking in the majority of my carbs in the from of slow burning ones and used the GI to keep me energised when my carbs were being cut down

Thread Information