LAPharmBoy is offline New Member

what am I doing wrong mixing the HGH?

This is bizarre:

I am new to HGH and have some Jintropin 100 iu kits. I just started last month. They supply 10x vial with the HGH powder and 10x ampules of bacteriostatic water (each ampule 1ml). I use a slin dart to inject subc.

Each vial is supposed to be 10iu but I get FAR MORE out of each vial. Averaging 65iu - per vial. Am I supposed to mix only 10iu of water with the HGH? Does that mean I've been using watered down HGH to 1/6th of it's strength?

I don't think so. Because I started with 4 iu a day and saw results right away - getting ripped and adding lean muscle mass. Is there some thing I'm missing here - hey I ain't complaining...

LAPharmBoy

bowie is offline Member
    If you mix 1 ml of solvent in your 10iu powder vial,then you inject 10iu using your slin pin,your only getting 1iu of GH. 4iu would = 40iu in your slin pin. You should get 100iu in your slin pin using 1ml of solvent.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    If you mix 1 ml of solvent in your 10iu powder vial,then you inject 10iu using your slin pin,your only getting 1iu of GH. 4iu would = 40iu in your slin pin. You should get 100iu in your slin pin using 1ml of solvent.
    agreed

LAPharmBoy is offline New Member

Got it! Thanks

Thanks for helping to clarify that!

Thread Information