LAPharmBoy is offline New Member

Smile MODERATORS - How about a SLIN poll?

Hey Moderators

Since Insulin use is such a controversial subject which has a polarizing effect on a lot of BB out there - either they love it or hate it.

It would be interesting to have feedback FROM BB THAT HAVE ACTUALLY USED SLIN to cast their vote on whether it was a good/benefical experience or if it were bad.

I think getting some actual numbers would help cut through the hype....

LAPharmBoy

(using slin with hgh and LOVING IT...)

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well start the poll then, so people can vote
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Most people use slin incorrectly....IMO, so many will say "it's a waste" or something similar. Too many are overcautious with carb intake and get fat.....others don't do any research and don't bother with additional carbs and experience hypo symptoms and then proclaim, "slin is dangerous". It is dangerous, but not if you have even a slight clue what you're doing. it's similar to GH and IGF-1 in that it's nothing compared to a test cycle, but that's not the point.....it's beneficial for us to use ot to complement AAS (although you will see LBM gains on its own too). It's excellent during pct to stave of catabolic effects and to add some add'l LBM w/o any type of HPTA suppression. I think the people with a more "matured" physique will better appreciate slin....people that have run a few cycles and made significant gains to the point where gains from AAS have really slowed down.

P.S. you can make a poll if you want....there's an option to add a poll to a thread you start

My bad

Oops, I didn't know that little ole me could start a poll. Now I just have to find the time to figure out how...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I couldn't agree more einstein! Everyone who uses slin correctly have nothing but praises to sing about slin, but unfortunately the uninformed have ofcourse the opposite opinion? it's no wonder there is so much confusion surrounding slin use.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Most people use slin incorrectly....IMO, so many will say "it's a waste" or something similar. Too many are overcautious with carb intake and get fat.....others don't do any research and don't bother with additional carbs and experience hypo symptoms and then proclaim, "slin is dangerous". It is dangerous, but not if you have even a slight clue what you're doing. it's similar to GH and IGF-1 in that it's nothing compared to a test cycle, but that's not the point.....it's beneficial for us to use ot to complement AAS (although you will see LBM gains on its own too). It's excellent during pct to stave of catabolic effects and to add some add'l LBM w/o any type of HPTA suppression. I think the people with a more "matured" physique will better appreciate slin....people that have run a few cycles and made significant gains to the point where gains from AAS have really slowed down.

P.S. you can make a poll if you want....there's an option to add a poll to a thread you start

Bdy_Dysm is offline Junior Member
    I've spent about 2 to 3 months reading these boards prior to my first time slin experince. I've been on about 2 weeks pwo only. And have gained 6 pounds while loosing some bf. In my opinion there is nothing more anabolic out there. Ive never in my life gained weight so fast and it be "Real" muscle weight.

Currently I'm running 350 tren , 350 test, 350 eq. Year round! I was going to up my test 100mg seeing how my gains have started to platue. But my source dried up. So Im going to go back to "natural" way of lifting. Which sucks, and I plan on saveing the other half of my slin for pct.

Hope my experince helps!

Slin Poll

There is a SLIN poll floating around out there...

Quote Originally Posted by LAPharmBoy
    There is a SLIN poll floating around out there...

where is the link?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I guess I'll have to figure out how to post a link now...

Quote Originally Posted by LAPharmBoy
    I guess I'll have to figure out how to post a link now...
    find your post; copy and paste into this thread... simple as that
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information