View Poll Results: Previous SLIN users or person that DIRECTLY knows someone that used SLIN.

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • No bad side effects/health issues

8 88.89%
  • Yes had bad side effects/health issues

1 11.11%
    LAPharmBoy is offline New Member

Poll for SLIN users: Good or Bad??

Hey this is for all you SLIN users.

Since there is so much controversy about the use of SLIN - either people HATE it or RAVE about it I thought it might be good to get some feedback.

So any BB out there that have done at least one cycle using SLIN or anyone that DIRECTLY knows someone who had a serious problem from it.

I decided to include people that directly know someone that had a problem because if someone died, they sure ain't gonna be takin' this poll. (Maybe we can get Jon Stewart to help...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the use of slin for pct's especially, but stacking it with GH was a plus as well, haven't used it with LR3 yet, but i'm going to next month.

The only side effcets i've ever experienced with slin was goin hypo once or twice, but that was easily remedied, but i've gone hypo without the use of slin as well so i don't really consider that a side effect. I don't believe slin is anywhere near as dangerous as alot of people make it out to be...ignorance is the major contributer to side effcets IMO.

Slin gets my vote!

Thread Information