zaarel is offline Junior Member

GH dose frequency question

I have been planning using GH for some time now. Am going to use at least for three months and probably more like 6. Want to use it mainly for fat burning and the host of other anti aging benefits for a 42 year old as well as enhance AAS. I was planning on using 2 iu ed 5 days a week with 2 days off. I have read recently this is not a good idea. Opinions? I was simply looking at the cost savings as well as giving the body a ongoing short break from the exogenous supply.

solid snake is offline Junior Member
    hey i asked my docter whoes a gh speacialest he thınks it would be beter to do .9 to 1.2 iu a day 5 to 6 days a week the lengeth of the cycle is up to u my doc sais that 2-3monthes a year should be ok.

Tahq is offline Junior Member
    It seems to me the current opion is to break your dosing over 7 days instead of 5 on 2 off. That would basically run at 1.4iu per day for your current 10iu per week schedule...also it would be better to shoot in the AM as opposed to PM.

solid snake is offline Junior Member
    i agree with tahq always use gh in the am my doc even agrees

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't see any problem with running GH 5 days on and 2 days off, just make sure your GH timing is as close to 8:00am and 2:00pm as possible, that's when cortisol is at it's peak as well this will not interupt your own nocturnal release of GH.

Quote Originally Posted by zaarel
    I have been planning using GH for some time now. Am going to use at least for three months and probably more like 6. Want to use it mainly for fat burning and the host of other anti aging benefits for a 42 year old as well as enhance AAS. I was planning on using 2 iu ed 5 days a week with 2 days off. I have read recently this is not a good idea. Opinions? I was simply looking at the cost savings as well as giving the body a ongoing short break from the exogenous supply.

Thread Information