juicelee is offline Associate Member

first time slin use! any advice

hey guys,
    I am currently running growth at 2 ius. I have been runnin that for about 2 weeks now and I noticed immediate energy increase and improved sex drive. The pump is great, nothing like a test pump but the fat burning effect is amazing. I just got my body comp measured by caliper and its 4.2% and that speaks for itself, but my source came to me the other day and asked me if i wanted slin cause gh works significantly better with slin in the line up. So i agreed, and now im gonna be runnin slin and gh together and im not too positive on how much slin to start off with, and if its even worth it. Or if i should save it for a later date when i bulk in the winter? I was just wondering what u guys think is best for me to do based on personal experience. Also what can i expect to see if my diet stays in check? Ive heard that when u run slin u need to pound carbs like its ur job!? I was also wondering what kind of carbs ( simple or complex) or if it matters? From what ive learned here on ar u should start off with 5 ius and work up is this tru? thanks for your time

bodyd19 is offline Junior Member
    What Kind Of Hgh

Gensci jinotropin

Steroids101 is offline Member
    What kind of insulin are you talking about?

bodyd19 is offline Junior Member
    Are You On The Hgh 7 Days A Week. And Is Your Injection Am/pm?

the gh is 5 days on 2 off it is administered all in the morning at 8:00am, the slin will be humalog
    Last edited by juicelee; 07-24-2004 at 09:09 AM.

wildcatslady is offline Female Member

Arrow

( I am not a Dr. or am I in any way trying to say I am an expert this is just my opnion and a little bit of the knowledge I have about this. ) I just want to throw my 2 cents in here real quick if I may, I know you already know to be careful, remember that your blood sugar levels are going to be lower in the morning than say the rest of the day so keep that in mind, when you start be sure to keep some sugar packets handy or some O.J. something that will help give your sugar levels a spike in case something does happen. and also when you work out the slin is going to go to work faster too it is like a little boost for it, and also it is very different when a non diabetic takes the slin, most peoples blood sugars level range anywhere from 80-150 ( not every non diabetic though it all varies greatly ) remember that any amount of insulin is going to take your blood sugars down ( and as it varies greatly) but anything below 80 and you can go into a coma . so IMO I would say hit the carbs hard, when a diabetic runs blood sugars of lets say 400 and takes 10 ius and it drops to say 300 that is great it is doing what it is suppose to, but if you take the same ammount and your blood sugars are like 80-150 you are going to be in trouble if you dont have something to counter act the affect, start slow and do a test run if you are going to use it, take a little and see how it feels make sure you have something to eat with it that helps a lot,make sure it has carbs though. I know there are people here on AR with a lot more knowledge than I have, but I wanted to say that, I have seen too many people take this lightly and end up really bad from it. so please be careful.

also here is some info on humalog to keep in mind.

Humalog: generic name is insulin lispro
    • Insulin lispro differs from regular human insulin by how quickly it begins to work and the amount of time it continues to be effective. Because insulin lispro begins to work soon after it is injected, the injection of insulin lispro should be given within 15 minutes before or immediately after a meal. Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) may occur if eating is delayed.
    • Know the signs and symptoms of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), which include shaking; nausea; headache; drowsiness; weakness; dizziness; fast heartbeat; sweating; pale, cool skin; anxiety; and difficulty concentrating. Carry a piece of candy or glucose tablets with you to treat episodes of low blood sugar.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    The best piece of advice I can give is buy a blood glucometer and use it regularly to see where your BG levels are at, carry dextrose tablets around with you everywhere and if possible tell someone who is close to you most of the time what you are doing

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    The best piece of advice I can give is buy a blood glucometer and use it regularly to see where your BG levels are at, carry dextrose tablets around with you everywhere and if possible tell someone who is close to you most of the time what you are doing

Excellent advice I agree 100%, you can get those blood glucosemeters at wal mart or almost any pharmacy, I have found wal mart to be the cheapest and dont forget to get the strips and not make the same mistake I did, there are a lot of different testers and each has there own strips so make sure you get the right strips for your tester. the acu-check tester and strips in the purple box ( cause there are blue and green too ) is the one I use and it works great and it is cheap too.

colinw is offline Junior Member
    i am running 10 ius a day. Dont think that 2 is good enough. Why stretch a cycle out. Its been my experience to run them hard and short.

Thread Information