Zues is offline Associate Member

Debating to use Slin

My next cycle I'm gonna go all out and include gh for the first time. I'm gonna run 4iu a day, 5 on 2 off and run it for at least three months. Thing is I want to get the most out of my investment and want to know if it would be a good idea to use insulin as well? Also will the use of insulin make my gains that much better to make it worth using? Also on days I do not workout do I still have to use it?

Pousah is offline New Member
    Ofcourse itīs a good idea to use insulin with gh! When you use both same time, you will get the maximum benefit. I can explain why in finnish, but not in english.. sorry!

When I use GH, I always take insulin too. (Except on diets)
    I start with 6IU every morning after breakfast, and 10IU after workout.
    I go like this 3 weeks, then I rise the amount 8IU at the morning, 14IU after gym.
    I always make sure that I have enough carbs in my breakfast and recovery drink. And one hour after training I eat such a lot carbs, just to keep my bloodsugar balanced. If sugar goes too low, I get white, start to sweat and shake... Then I can eat almost everything what I get in my hands.
    When I use slin, I check my bloodsugar every time after workout, just to find out how my body reacts and works with and without insulin. Lowest value what I have measured, was 1.9 and thatīs too low!

So is it okay to take it only on days that I workout, or should I take it everyday regardless?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    So is it okay to take it only on days that I workout, or should I take it everyday regardless?
    i would stick to only w/o days...

solid snake is offline Junior Member
    man im no expert on dosages bu i do now this wach your blood sugar levels ive seen many guys get wrecked from letıng it drop too low slin is safe in the rıght hands but in the wrong hands it can take u as far as death trust me most of my family members are diabetics just be safe bro.

You can get a simple blood sugar test kit at a pharmacy right? Also how many slin useers out there actually monitor their blood sugar. From what I have been reading it sounds like all you do is take your dose after a workout and consume a ton of carbs and sugar and youll be alright.

You can get a simple blood sugar test kit at a pharmacy right? Also how many slin useers out there actually monitor their blood sugar. From what I have been reading it sounds like all you do is take your dose after a workout and consume a ton of carbs and sugar and youll be alright.
    i will be monitering mine...you can tinker and perfect your carb to slin ratio to reduce fat gain and spill over by monitering your levels...

that is the biggest benefit...and also you can see how long the slin is active so your not eating fat with insulin levels spiked

I was going to work my way up to about 15iu a day, I weigh about 180 right now and am about to start my 4th cycle. I was going to take it with gh also. Should I start taking it when I take the gh or should I start taking it when I start my test and deca ? I was going to run test/deca for at least 3 weeks before starting the gh.

I was going to work my way up to about 15iu a day, I weigh about 180 right now and am about to start my 4th cycle. I was going to take it with gh also. Should I start taking it when I take the gh or should I start taking it when I start my test and deca? I was going to run test/deca for at least 3 weeks before starting the gh.
    im no expert but 15iu's shouldnt be needed...ive found that most use 5-10 ius PWO, and some use slin throughout the day resulting in larger use...but dont think this is what your doing

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I was going to work my way up to about 15iu a day, I weigh about 180 right now and am about to start my 4th cycle. I was going to take it with gh also. Should I start taking it when I take the gh or should I start taking it when I start my test and deca? I was going to run test/deca for at least 3 weeks before starting the gh.
    I would start the gh right away, then about 4wks in start yoiur slin. This may not be the rule of thumb but to me I want all systems running when I start my slin

wildcatslady is offline Female Member
    yep you can get a blood sugar tester at wal-mart for 20.00$ and the strips come in a little bottle of 50ct for 30.00$, also same stuff at walgreens,eckerds,cvs ect,ect, wal mart is the cheapest that I have found. and please becareful slin can nock you on your butt, remeber blood sugar levels are naturaly lower in the morning, and the slin will get a boost when you work out it goes through your body faster. what kind of slin will you be taking ??? it all varies. also the tester is called acu-check and is in a purple box at least here it is.

Thread Information