Zues is offline Associate Member

Want to run slin next cycle

Ive been doing alot of research on slin and want to run it with my next cycle. Week 1-16 500mg Test Cyp
    450mg Deca
    20mg Nolva ED
    Week 1-4 35mg D-bol ED
    Week 4-16 4iu gh 5 on 2 off, Jintrophin gh
    Then PCT
    I wan to run Humalog as well but I'm not sure how much to take and when to start it. I heard 4 weeks on and 4 off. So I'm assuming I should start it on week 4 and off on week 8 and on week 12 and off week 16? Also with dosage I heard 1iu per 10 lbs of lean body weight.
    My stats are 5'9 175lbs, about 7% bf. This will be my 4th cycle. I'm looking to bulk and put on as much mass as possible. Some help with the correct dose I should be taking and tapering is apreciated. Also shoudl I take slin ED or only on workout days.

Also had a question about site injecting insulin . I heard you can sit inject it into the muscle after a workout. What are the benefits of doing this. I wan to build up my triceps a little more and was wondering if site injections into them after I worked them would help them grow faster than if I was to inject sub-q in the gut.

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    hi bro. IMO take sli/gh every day(4-16) dont stop slin and continue whith pct
    ur dosege it`s ok 1iu/10lbs
    AM and PWO sub-Q inj in abs areal. i dont think "slin sit inj" build muscles..
    Watch out ur diet, no fat when slin kicks in (humalog onset:5min peaks:1-2hr).
    ur bulking so.. (6-7g dex per iu)
    shake/dex and pro/carbs meal in AM
    shake/dex and ppwo meal for PM..
    and 4 pro/fats (8 meals/day)
    *for easier PCT try to add some sort acting drugs such prop/winny/tren 4 more weeks 16-20. good luck and get huge bro

joevette is offline Banned
    You do not want to run slin for 16 weeks straight. 4 on 4 off is the safest.

I thought so. But can you really run it during PCT too? Cause I will not be taking gh during my pct (but I would if I could afford to run it that long). I did hear that it will help you keep gains, along with proper diet and workout.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Slin is fine during pct bro..

Thread Information