Jonblaze639 is offline New Member

Do u guys train any differently while on Slin/IGF-1

I'm doing a 4 day split right now, doing about 10-12 sets total per day (i usually do 2 bodyparts a day). Basically i'm in and out of the gym in 45 minutes.

When on juice i up the training intensity to around 20 sets per day, is this something i can also do w/ igf-1/Slin? Or should you just keep your training normally like you do when off cycle.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    intensity and # of sets is different IMO. How hard you attack your workout rather it be 10 sets or 14 sets is intensity. If you sit around and shoot the **** yet still do 20 sets is that intensifying your training?

anyhoo, if you can handle the pumps from the combo of the both then go for it. Nothing wrong with upping your sets and training and your "maximum intensity" Just makes sure you give yourself enough time to recover properly so you do not overtrain your body
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Jonblaze639 is offline New Member
    yeah i wasn't thinking when i made that post, i meant to ask if you're less likely to overtrain w/ an igf-1/slin combo.

Insulin will greatly reduce catabolism, and IGF-1 and slin both will help you recover faster (increasing the rate of protein synthesis and decreasing the rate of muscle catabolism). It's very similar to AAS, except AAS reduces catabolism by blocking glucocorticoid receptors....insulinacts further down the pathway. In short, you could get away with a greater workload with less risk of overtraining

Thread Information