Dutchman is offline Junior Member

Best time to inject IGF1-LR3

Hello,

i read a lot of different things about when to inject IGF.

I am going to run iGF1-LR3 at 40mcg ED.

What can i do best.

- 20mcg in the morning + 20mcg in the evening?
    - 40mcg after the workout into the trained muscle?
    - ?

Can somebody help me out, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman
    Hello,

i read a lot of different things about when to inject IGF.

I am going to run iGF1-LR3 at 40mcg ED.

What can i do best.

- 20mcg in the morning + 20mcg in the evening?
    - 40mcg after the workout into the trained muscle?
    - ?

Can somebody help me out, thanks!
    Definitely my preference

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    "Definitely my preference"

Diddo...with slin!!!
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 07-28-2004 at 10:09 AM.

Ok,

so i take immidiatly after the workout 10IE slin and about 30 minutes later 40mcg IGF-1LR3 into the trained muscle.

i this this the way to do it?

Ok,

so i take immidiatly after the workout 10IE slin and about 30 minutes later 40mcg IGF-1LR3 into the trained muscle.

i this this the way to do it?
    Both immediately after your workout

Jonblaze639 is offline New Member
    say i am taking both slin and igf-1 PWO, can i draw up both in the same syringe?

if so:
    1) will the two mix together, the reason i ask is because i'd like to experience some spot growth from injecting, for example i was planning on doing 20mcg into each bicep after my bicep workout, i dont want to do this and basically end up injecting 40mcg into one bicep and none into the other if the igf-1 doesn't distribute itself throughout the mixture.

2) if i can mix these two in the same syringe, do i still draw up some BW into the syringe w/ igf-1 and slin?

Sorry for hijacking your thread dutch, i just posted here because i thought you might be curious as well.

Im with Einy on this one Bro...Both IM...in tha muscle worked !!!!

Yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonblaze639
    say i am taking both slin and igf-1 PWO, can i draw up both in the same syringe?

if so:
    1) will the two mix together, the reason i ask is because i'd like to experience some spot growth from injecting, for example i was planning on doing 20mcg into each bicep after my bicep workout, i dont want to do this and basically end up injecting 40mcg into one bicep and none into the other if the igf-1 doesn't distribute itself throughout the mixture.

2) if i can mix these two in the same syringe, do i still draw up some BW into the syringe w/ igf-1 and slin?

Sorry for hijacking your thread dutch, i just posted here because i thought you might be curious as well.
    Einy correct me if this is wrong but I shoot in tha same syringe!!!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Lets just use a bicep workout as an example..... I thought you would shoot 20mcg's into each bicep right before you worked out..... Obviously i must have it wrong if no1 is doing that.... Whats the reason for doing it PWO rather than prior to workout?

I wont be doing slin with the igf-1 LR3 but i'll be on prop for 2 weeks of it..... then the other 2 weeks runs into PCT

sorry for hijacking - i just thought it would be a good question to ask - and maybe some other people will learn from it.
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

I draw both slin and IGF-1 into the same syring.....you have to invert the syringe several times to create an emulsion (otherwise you just have 2 distinct layers. Once you have an emulsion, you can shoot with confidence that there will be a fairly homogeneous mix.

Shooting preworkout often loods to pumps that are prohibitive to your workout, at least that was my experience with it.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    What about cross-contamination of your vials through the syringes? Is is therefore best to draw your insulin first as the IGF vials will be replaced more often?

Jonblaze639 is offline New Member
    Thanks einstein, would you still draw up BW like you do normally w/ igf-1 by itself, or do you leave that out since youre using slin in the same syringe. I dont want to mess up the slin by adding BW, yet i dont want any igf-1 to be left in the syringe so i want to dilute it w/ BW.

goldylight is offline New Member
    I know the BW does not mix well with the IGF - at least i could never get the 2 to mix...always 2 layers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    What about cross-contamination of your vials through the syringes? Is is therefore best to draw your insulin first as the IGF vials will be replaced more often?
    Yeah, I draw IGF-1 2nd. I don't use BW to dilute the injection when I use insulin with it, because I have my IGF-1 reconstituted in 2mLs of BA plus the dilution factor of the insulin volume (I've recently moved to 15IU)....you could still add BW, as this won't hurt anything.

To get a good emulsion, you have to invert several times and tap the syringe.....it'll work. Pull back the plunger so that you have more room to mix the two

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    How much does the time differ when you have your carb window to get your dextrose etc in when going IM rather than subQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    How much does the time differ when you have your carb window to get your dextrose etc in when going IM rather than subQ?
    The onset is nearly immediately, and the total activity window is reduced to about 1/2 the time of subQ (~2-2.5hrs)

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    The onset is nearly immediately, and the total activity window is reduced to about 1/2 the time of subQ (~2-2.5hrs)
    I understand but is the carbs/IE rate also 10/1 or do you need more carbs because the activity is reduced to 2-2,5hrs? while it's normal about 4 hrs with Humalog.

So if you use slin-IGF IM, immediately eat ?gr carbs/IE, after 1 hour, and after 2 hours..

Anybody?

I understand but is the carbs/IE rate also 10/1 or do you need more carbs because the activity is reduced to 2-2,5hrs? while it's normal about 4 hrs with Humalog.

So if you use slin-IGF IM, immediately eat ?gr carbs/IE, after 1 hour, and after 2 hours..

Anybody?
    ????

Thread Information