REM
    REM is offline Member

HGH & INSULIN TOGETHER?

ok some said dont run them together others said is ok so whats the real
    story about this?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You can run them together but if it's your first run, I'd go with the HGH first, then run the combo later.

JohnnyB

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Insulin can be dangerous to run by itself. You can do some serious damage. Gh is pretty okay as long as you don't stay on it for too long and you don't take too much of it. If you insist on taking insulin I would run it seperately, because you may not know which one it is if a problem does occur. Then it's okay to take them together, just not at the same time.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    thank u johnnyb and dbarcelo for ur help,
    i had done my search but i was a little confused about a combo of gh and slin
    however, this my first time gh and slin, i think i'll do slin 1st cos i havent
    got my gh oh by the way do u guys no if ther is a russian gh it comes from overseas is suppose to be thick gh something like syrup? he told this stuff is real good i dont need to run it to long, my friend is getting for me, he from yuguslabia what u guys no about this?....

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I don't know about it. I only really know about Humatrope because it contains the complete protein chain that makes up growth hormone . If you have an extra link on the chain you can get side effects and if there's a link missing, it doesn't tend to work all that well.

Thread Information