danny342 is offline New Member

Question any advice would be greatly appreciated

hi, guys!
    i am 18 yrs old, and have been going to the gym for a few months now. I am of a very fair complexion, and i was wondering if GH would work for me. I heard that is often prescribed to children of short height, as its capable of significantly improving your genetics. I heard that Gh isnt really worth taking without insuline, does this apply to my case as well?
    I only weigh 140 pounds, what should my dose be?
    Thanks!
    ...please dont try to disencourage, just give an objective opinion. Thanks!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    dont mess with it at such a low weight and such a lose age. Its a lot riskier then you think.
    do some MAJOR research into these compounds and look at the sides buddy.
    It really would benefit you to much at all because of the poor diet and trainning experience not to mention all of the nasty sides!!!!

RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    At 18 your GH levels are still pretty high, you can certainly take advantage of that FREE GH roaming around in your body before spending serious coin on synthetic GH. Two months of training is not really enough time to throw in the towel with your natural efforts...Exercise will increase the amount of GH released as well...You didn't give your height to go along with your weight, but instead of discouraging you from taking GH or AAS for that matter, i will encourage you with my own personal journey with weight training. I began training at 18 as well, weighing 150lbs at a height of 6'1" (skinny) When i began training there wasn't even creatine available to me, the only supplements there were was branch chain amino acids and weider weight gainers, that required alot of ice cream and milk to get the calories . I trained O'natural for 9 years and reached a body weight of 225lbs...how did i do this? EAT EAT EAT, and TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN...Please be patient and give the natural route a try first, you'll find that in the long run you'll be grateful you did, because now 15 years later my body weight never drops below 245lbs because of the base or core that i built when i trained O'natural...you've probably seen the guys who blow up and then shrivel away cycle after cycle? if that's what your looking for then that's a different issue all together? Just something to think about.

Bdy_Dysm is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    .....because now 15 years later my body weight never drops below 245lbs because of the base or core that i built when i trained O'natural...you've probably seen the guys who blow up and then shrivel away cycle after cycle? if that's what your looking for then that's a different issue all together? Just something to think about.
    Enough said!

BigErn is offline Junior Member
    Too young yet, dont even consider it

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by danny342
    ...please dont try to disencourage, just give an objective opinion. Thanks!
    Let's see. Objectively: YOU ARE RETARDED.

1. For thinking about using drugs after being in the gym for 2 months
    2. For thinking about using drugs at 18 years of age
    3. For thinking about using drugs at 140 pounds

Objectively you need 3000+ calories per day along with a multivitamin, essential fatty acids, creatine and whey protein. Hit the gym 3-5 days a week, stressing compound movements. You will grow, and maybe you'll be less retarded.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    At 18 your GH levels are still pretty high, you can certainly take advantage of that FREE GH roaming around in your body before spending serious coin on synthetic GH. Two months of training is not really enough time to throw in the towel with your natural efforts...Exercise will increase the amount of GH released as well...You didn't give your height to go along with your weight, but instead of discouraging you from taking GH or AAS for that matter, i will encourage you with my own personal journey with weight training. I began training at 18 as well, weighing 150lbs at a height of 6'1" (skinny) When i began training there wasn't even creatine available to me, the only supplements there were was branch chain amino acids and weider weight gainers, that required alot of ice cream and milk to get the calories . I trained O'natural for 9 years and reached a body weight of 225lbs...how did i do this? EAT EAT EAT, and TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN...Please be patient and give the natural route a try first, you'll find that in the long run you'll be grateful you did, because now 15 years later my body weight never drops below 245lbs because of the base or core that i built when i trained O'natural...you've probably seen the guys who blow up and then shrivel away cycle after cycle? if that's what your looking for then that's a different issue all together? Just something to think about.

This is the word that you need to read a few times buddy.

Mallet,
    Man, you treat this advice buisness like a paid professional. 99% of the members on this board would shrug this kid off but you gave him your time even though it is routine and boring. Kudos to you bro. That is why you are a Vet and the rest of us are mearly members. Outstanding.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    You want the truth or a play fantasy game so not to discourage you. If your mature enough you will take the truth like a man. Gh is NOT for you peroid!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    This is the word that you need to read a few times buddy.

Mallet,
    Man, you treat this advice buisness like a paid professional. 99% of the members on this board would shrug this kid off but you gave him your time even though it is routine and boring. Kudos to you bro. That is why you are a Vet and the rest of us are mearly members. Outstanding.
    Your to kind my brother...and i know you would have gone the extra mile too!

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Kind of hard to not discourage you. You read about young kids taking GH, that's because they have a physical problem. They are not producing enough Gh themselves or they are not able to use the GH properly because of something like severe kidney damage. When a child takes GH, they are constantly at the doctor's and getting x-rays to catch any side effects. If you are a healthy child taking Gh, you can cause many problems and you can cause problems that will last you your entire lifetime.

I'm not going to go as far as to call you retarded. I can understand the desperation and I also understand your ignorance in the matter. There are plenty of grown adults here in this forum that don't really understand GH, so how should anyone expect you to know everything about it?

At 140 lbs, you have a ton of Gh in your system already. The thing that GH does most of all it break down fat. Then it causes vertical growth (in adolescents), then it causes some muscle growth, in that order. If you take GH with the amount that's already in you, you may cause yourself to grow another inch or two (if your bones haven't fused already), you will not likely gain much weight and you will just appear to be even skinnier than what you already are.

And also, nothing can improve your genetics. Your dioxyribonucliac acid chain is what is and nobody can do anything to change that except for God himself.

BigErn is offline Junior Member
    I beg to differ Dbar, Peter Parker's dioxyribunucliac acid chain was drastically altered by a spider, not God...

ok so that was weak. Sorry. But danny, listen to Dbar and the rest of the guys on here, as I said earlier you're too young to be doing GH, and here's a thread you can look at to examine the negative side effects of GH....also, reason I'm throwing this link in here is to show you how seriously the guys on here feel about GH...you can read ProUser's posts, but please dont take them as sound advice, the guy/kid/whatever he is has lied up and down (as you'll see in my posts towards the end of the thread) and has no idea what's good for him. Enjoy.

Tons of help needed!!

solid snake is offline Junior Member
    Look bro where not nagııng at u for nothin based on your states its just not rıght to start a gh cycle im not against young athlets taking gh im 19 my self and have just finished my second cycle of gh but heres the difrence between u and me

1.ive been reasearching gh sense i was 14 and even im still learning new things beleve it or not
    2.ive been lifting for 2 years compared to your 2 monthes
    3.ive been trained by pro athlets and educated by medical professionals since i was 14
    4.im under docters supervision every day no bs every day
    5.i wighed 230 on my first cycle compared to your 140 the thing about weight is heavey people dont feel the side efects of any gear as much as light people and no offence bro u fall into the very very light catagory

look heres my moto in life PATİANTS,CONSİSTANCY,KNOWLEGE AND WİSDOM without these in place u can never succed at anything exept COMPLETE FAİLER .its thanks to this moto which ive made into a life style that im a almost millionair own multi summer houeses all over europe and am engaged to the woman of my dreams and much much more at the age of 19.

U may have consistancy i cant be sure but i no for a fact u dont have the other 3

Look bro its the start of your life and body buidling jorney and u already wana start a cycle thats like sending a soilder to war with only a day of training hes most likly gona get killed.

Look hers 2 bits of advice to get u started on the wrıght track

1.pick a subject and just reasearch till u cant find anything eles to no about it and then move on to the next subject and repeat the proces this is the best way to atain information.
    2.eat tons of proteın every day that was my secret to being 6 foot 200 pounds at 14 years old
    and sleep is a must bro i always went to bed early so i could sleep in till i just couldent sleep anymore my body was growing like crazy trust me bro sleep is İMPORTANT.

Look thats all i got to say ive given u all the advice u need for now its up to u what u do with it

Look bro im here for anyone who needs help all they gota do is ask

p.s anyone who wants to comment on this post by all means do i look forward to it.

Sabastian is offline New Member

Question Need Help

Hello everyone,
    I am 23 years old with height 5'5'' and weight 135 Lbs. I started going to GYM everyday expecting to a have a great Physic atleast when I am 25.
    But I am not sure about what kind of diet I would need or what sets I should be doing to acheive a good physic. I am a student and I can't afford a personal trainer. I would like to know how long would it normally take someone to get in good shape if he is willing to do whatever it takes with out spending much money.

Any or All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Sabastian

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabastian
    Hello everyone,
    I am 23 years old with height 5'5'' and weight 135 Lbs. I started going to GYM everyday expecting to a have a great Physic atleast when I am 25.
    But I am not sure about what kind of diet I would need or what sets I should be doing to acheive a good physic. I am a student and I can't afford a personal trainer. I would like to know how long would it normally take someone to get in good shape if he is willing to do whatever it takes with out spending much money.

Any or All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Sabastian
    mate post this in the diet and workout forum you will get more answers there!!

hardball29 is offline New Member
    Solid Snake,
    I'm 6'1/205, 22 years old and seriously thinkin about taking some gh. I play pro baseball and was planning on stacking gh with some winny qv at the beginning of this month. Unfortunately I sustained a recent injury to my right arm which will keep it immobilized for at least 6 weeks. I dont want to hold off on the winny i bought because i try to do a cycle every offseason. If lifting legs is the least i can do, is it worth purchasing some gh and stackin it with the winny. I mean money isnt that much of an issue with me and i desperately want to do this cycle with some gh to not only get at least my legs stronger, but to help me stay cut up and stay in best shape as i possibly can heading into next spring. We usually get drug tested in mid feb., so if im gonna do anything its gonna have to be soon. My buddies do gh and tell me nothin but great things. I gotta do somethin to stay on top of my game. What are your thoughts? Thanks

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    What is with the newbies hi-jacking threads today?

Thread Information