siamkid is offline New Member

Exclamation is insulin really needed with GH

Hey all, I am taking Gh for the first time, and my question is if injecting insulin is really a must or not? I have asked people from around where I am, and I get mixed answers. So any feed back will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Needed, no. Recommended, yes. Insulin creates a synergy with the GH producing greater results. Considering the high cost of growth and the low cost of slin it seems well worth it as long as you are willing to accept the risks.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    IMO...It depends on what your intended purpose for the GH will be. If you are using it for rejuvination and fat loss then the answer is no. If you are gonna use it for bodybuilding and mass purposes then the answer is yes. Also, if you are looking for number two (bodybuilding and mass) then I would research hgh, slin, and t3. Hgh tends to slow down the thyroid. Peace

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    It's not needed and I personally wouldn't even suggested. Insulin can be dangerous if your body doesn't need it and if you're taking it without keeping an eye on your blood levels. The only thing more dangerous than insulin is Epogen in my opinion.

solid snake is offline Junior Member
    i agree with jbigdog69 but i also give barcelo good credit overall i personaly never have and never will use slin then again i never have probs with gainıng size my probs cutting up so just make sure u do ur reasearch hardcore. i wouldent touch slin till i consider myself an expert on it.

Good response Bro....

Quote Originally Posted by solid snake
    i agree with jbigdog69 but i also give barcelo good credit overall i personaly never have and never will use slin then again i never have probs with gainıng size my probs cutting up so just make sure u do ur reasearch hardcore. i wouldent touch slin till i consider myself an expert on it.
    Definetly do your research before you dabble. FYI..get your insulin levels checked...and if they are normal then you need to always remember to take in at least 10grms of dextrose per IU of slin. But like I said...it all depends on what you are looking for...give us some stats...age...weight..diet...cycle experience....Peace

builtthekid is offline Banned
    From everything ive heard is that with slin u can possibly
    die after you give yourself a shot of slin. And remember
    slin is your thyroid when u mess with the slin u are
    playing with your thyroid.

Your thinking of T3???

Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    From everything ive heard is that with slin u can possibly
    die after you give yourself a shot of slin. And remember
    slin is your thyroid when u mess with the slin u are
    playing with your thyroid.