marlin444 is offline Associate Member

newbie growth hormone user

hey i just got 5 kits of kexing fintropin gh. each kit has 120 ui's in it. heres what i plan to do:

month 1: 4 ui's a day
    month 2: 4 ui's a day
    month 3: 4 ui's a day
    month 4: 3 ui's a day with test prop/deca prop
    month 5: 3 ui's a day with test prop/deca prop
    month 6: 3 ui's a day test prop/tren
    month 7: 3 PCT

what do you think??? what type of gains should i expect? im debating even just not throwing in the aas. the reason im getting the gh is becasue im getting an offer i cannot refuse. so here are my main questions:

1. is 4ui's a day an excessive amount?
    2. how much do you think it would be possible to gain in the first 3 months if diet was in key?
    3. shold i drop the dosage while jucing?
    4. should i even take the juice? im happy with my body now, theres just a few areas that are neglected of muscle tissue. id imagine if i allowed blodflow to the area (by masaging forarm/bicept, or whereever the **** else) it wil make it grow.
    5. will 4 ui's split into 2 doses drastically affect my heart?
    6 do you think its a good idea to juice after using gh exclusivly? i want to do this so that i hve new muscle tissue to blow up once i begin cycle.
    7 is it bad to take with accutane

anything else i should no please note. im going be running it 2 ui's when i wake, then 2 ui's at 2:00. any better surgestions??? thanks

i am not looking to gain vertical length, just msucle in the neglected tissue areas. thanks in advance everybody.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    The cycle looks okay. Do you plan on taking it 7 days a week or do you plan on taking a day or two off each week. I always suggest people take a day or two off so there system doesn't get too used to having the excessive amount of GH in it.

GH is a little tricky, you may not really see any gains, you may only see a hardening and cutting effect. You don't normally put on weight in muscle all too much and your body weight may actually drop when using GH, because it breaks down fat more than it builds muscle.

No need to drop the dosage when using anabolics.

The effect on your heart depends on your age, your height and your weight as well as if you're heart is just predisposed to react strongly to GH.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    makes sense..... i have practically no body fat on me though so i doubt if ill drop weight. and i am still fairly young but i want advice not critisizm so for the people who think i shouldnt do it, just ignore the thead, or give the advice youd give to a 50 year old.

i was thinking if i took something like NOX2 it would greatly increase this effects of the gh, because it would be pumping more blood into the muscles. is this myth or fact??

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I don't know if NOX2 really works or not. I guess it could help if it does work the way they claim.

Thread Information