Thread: MR order

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

MR order

This isnt a flame or claiming anyone is a scammer, I am just venting.

I placed a rather large order with MR, and its been a week and it hasn't arrived yet, which isn't the end of the world. My problem is that I emailed them twice and they responded to neither email. I believe if someone gives you a good amount of money you could at least give me the common courtesy to respond to an email asking if it shipped yet or not. I mean am I wrong for feeling that way?

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    How long does it usually take for you to reiceve your product from them? Could someone who has some more experience with them chime in. Thanks!

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Are they still on backorder? I emailed about a month ago and he did not have any in stock. Did you check with him first?

Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    Are they still on backorder? I emailed about a month ago and he did not have any in stock. Did you check with him first?
    They had a message up saying it was delayed two weeks, but now that message has been removed. It was removed before I ordered. I am not over concerned about the t/a, I just dont like my emails being ignored.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I believe if someone gives you a good amount of money you could at least give me the common courtesy to respond to an email asking if it shipped yet or not.
    I so agree to that

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    They have never let any one down so just hold your pantys
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    They have never let any one down so just hold your pantys
    Nobodies crying I am just asking for a little courtesy and respect. I guess when you are used to getting respect you expect it, maybe you are used to being disrespected.

Nobodies crying I am just asking for a little courtesy and respect. I guess when you are used to getting respect you expect it, maybe you are used to being disrespected.
    NO, i have something called patience and on a side note.. i dont get disrespected by any body because i know i am greater than that and i dont have to stoop to other peoples level. I get respect because it is something I give to others. Ever herd of the saying, what goes around comes around??? stop crying just cause you shelled out some money. News flash! You not the first person to shell out a ton of money for igf-1r3
    abstrack@protonmail.com

NO, i have something called patience and on a side note.. i dont get disrespected by any body because i know i am greater than that and i dont have to stoop to other peoples level. I get respect because it is something I give to others. Ever herd of the saying, what goes around comes around??? stop crying just cause you shelled out some money. News flash! You not the first person to shell out a ton of money for igf-1r3
    Thank you for justifying your statements to me, I appreciate the show of respect.

Bdy_Dysm is offline Junior Member
    And I appreciate your avator Lozgod!

RATM is offline Senior Member
    you are right on the money Loz. It's just good business sense to treat your customers better.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Loz , for what it's worth a few months ago the same happened to me , turnaround sucked and there was very little communication which makes it worse. He'll come through it seems that he has more business than he can handle at times.
    I understand your frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    He'll come through it seems that he has more business than he can handle at times.
    I was thinking that too. It must be nice to be one of the only sources with the hottest product on the market at the moment and it is 100% legal.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    If only we could make it. But honestly I'm not that smart when it comes to chemistry, I sucked at it.

james55555 is offline Junior Member

ohh

You are not the only one I e-mailed them twice last week and still no answer yet. They must be busy.

Quote Originally Posted by james55555
    You are not the only one I e-mailed them twice last week and still no answer yet. They must be busy.
    How long have you been waiting?

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Loz, I know what you are saying but you have to remember these guys have jobs, families, friends and other commitments like everybody else. For all you know the guy went away with his old lady for the weekend or maybe he has tens of dozens of open orders which he simply cannot respond to these kind of inquiries without drastically slowing down the whole process.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep us updated on this issue Loz. I have heard these same complaints about MR, but their product is so much cheaper than anyone else making the wait tolerable. I am planning to order with them in the next couple weeks so let us know what you find out.

I was thinking that too. It must be nice to be one of the only sources with the hottest product on the market at the moment and it is 100% legal.
    he is not the only source of igf-1 r3. there are about 3-4 others who carry it
    abstrack@protonmail.com

he is not the only source of igf-1 r3. there are about 3-4 others who carry it
    At $180.00 for 1ml? I know of 2 others and one is domestic and almost twice that price, and the other is Gensci.

At $180.00 for 1ml? I know of 2 others and one is domestic and almost twice that price, and the other is Gensci.
    yeah I have seen it going for about 350-450 with a number of sources including international. MR definetly has the best prices around.

9 days later, no order, no response to either email.

Jonblaze639 is offline New Member
    9 days later, no order, no response to either email.

hey man relax. They sponsor my board, i'll see what i can find out, and direct them to this thread. They're good people, i wouldn't worry too much.
    Last edited by Jonblaze639; 08-04-2004 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonblaze639
    hey man relax. They sponsor my board, i'll see what i can find out, and direct them to this thread. They may be busy.
    Thanks, not trying to be a dick, just trying to find out whats up.

MuscleResearch is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys whats up. What is your email bro that you have been emailing me from. It seems like more often then not cyber rights has problems with other emails. I do not ignore any emails. The best way to get ahold of me if email doesnt seem to be working is PM me at anabolicminds.com Hit me up with a pm over there and I will take care of your prob and figure out whats going on here.

Thanks bro and sorry about the delay

-MR

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleResearch
    Hey guys whats up. What is your email bro that you have been emailing me from. It seems like more often then not cyber rights has problems with other emails. I do not ignore any emails. The best way to get ahold of me if email doesnt seem to be working is PM me at anabolicminds.com Hit me up with a pm over there and I will take care of your prob and figure out whats going on here.

Thanks bro and sorry about the delay

-MR
    I am at [email protected]

Thanks, I am not trying to be a dick I just was feeling in the dark and $xxx.00 lighter, I am sure you can understand.

Jonblaze639 is offline New Member
    Well i'm glad this has been taken care of. I'm sure it'll all work out smoothly Lozgod. =)

MuscleResearch is offline Junior Member
    Bro I need to know your name on your order. Send it in pm. I went back to the 22nd of july and couldnt find a single emial from you. I dont think they went through.
    Get back asap and I will fix this

-MR

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Holy Crap!!! This appears to be a transaction. Man wait until AnabolicMaster sees this...lol He is gonna crap his little self...lmao

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleResearch
    Bro I need to know your name on your order. Send it in pm. I went back to the 22nd of july and couldnt find a single emial from you. I dont think they went through.
    Get back asap and I will fix this

-MR
    PM sent.

Awww I feel much better now. Glad you posted this thread Loz so that in the event someone else has the same problem we'll now know how to fix it.

MR has Lozgod's endorsement. Good company.

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    Im also waiting quite a bit on an order... last time I had ordered turnaround was super fast and an email was sent explaining how it was being held to ship on mon so it wouldnt sint in the po all weekend getting warm. I am a bit weary as well, but your last post has me feeling better.

Thread Information