kilroz is offline Junior Member

IGF + Slin please check for me

PLEASE READ THIS. this is kinda long so anyone who looks over this and comments that'd be greatly appreciated. i'm going to use IGF + slin along with my other things for PCT. i'm going to show my daily diet when i'm using the slin. please check to see if there are any conflicts here. trying to keep fat gain to a minimum and maybe still make a tiny bit of gains who knows.

-10:00 am - whey & egg protein + oats + flax

-12:30 pm - 6 ounces fish + 2.5 ounces sweet potato + 3 servings spinach

-03:00 pm - 6 ounces chicken + 2.5 ounces sweet potato + 8 ounces skim milk

-04:30 pm - Workout (weights for an hour + 25 minutes cardio)

-06:00 pm - POST WORKOUT >>> *Slin + IGF : starting off with 4ius of slin since using with the IGF. going to inject 2ius of insulin + 20mcgs of IGF into two places. say i work chest that day, i'll put 2ius slin + 20mcg of IGF in each pec muscle.

-06:05 pm - 40g dextrose + 10g creatin + 10g glutamine + BCAAs

-06:20 pm - 80g whey protein

-07:30 pm - 6 ounces chicken + 1/2 cup oats + 20g whey + 3 servings spinach

-09:30 pm - 6 ounces fish + 3 servings spinach

-12:00 am - 1 serving cottage cheese + 1 tbsp flax + 25g egg protein

******so that's my diet and the times i'm eating everything.
    Last edited by kilroz; 08-06-2004 at 12:50 AM.

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    IMO ur daily carbs is high. the best think u can do is read the diet sticky in diet forum, to have ur baseline diet plan. then u have to give us ur stats, and type of insulin ( i guess is im shot of humalog). check out ur pwo shake. take dex whith slin shot(6-7g per i.u) and keep the oats in ppwo. 4 ex:
    1.last reb- following with slin/igf-1 shot
    2. waitting 5min and have ur dex/crea/clut shake
    3.after 15-20min have ur whey(60g) shake or more
    4. after 75-90min have ur ppwo meal (pro/low gi carbs)
    5. after 3 hrs u can go with pro/fat meal
    I am doing it like this with out igf-1 and i gain ~2-3lbs of LBM while reduced my bf from 10% to ~%8 in 3weeks (in pct) no AS, doing cardio and diet.
    Again check ur diet.
    Good luck bro

cyflex.

I just posted this on your S'ology thread too:

I personally use 85g of whey pwo when using slin + LR3. I too think you're going overboard with carbs, although the LR3 will help to prevent add'l fat gain. i think it's good to have things laid out this way, but try and tweak your carb intake downwards each day until you find just the right quantity and timing. Increase protein intake to compensate for the reduced calories due to reduced carbs, as both LR3 and insulin will facilitate a great deal of protein synthesis, arguably as much as on an AAS cycle.

ok, i'm just tryin to take some precautions as i keep seeing people say how extremely sensitive IGF makes you to insulin . so i'll cut out the oats from postworkout meal, and put them in the place of the dextrose in my ppwo meal. and i'll up my pwo shake to 80g whey, and add 40g whey into my ppwo. so that's roughly 80g whey + 40g dex in my pwo shake, then 40g whey + 40g carbs from oats + 40g protein from solid chicken. and yes it is HUMALOG i'm using. and einstein, what do you think about cyflex's idea about the timing of the shots and meals. that sounds pretty good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kilroz
    ok, i'm just tryin to take some precautions as i keep seeing people say how extremely sensitive IGF makes you to insulin . so i'll cut out the oats from postworkout meal, and put them in the place of the dextrose in my ppwo meal. and i'll up my pwo shake to 80g whey, and add 40g whey into my ppwo. so that's roughly 80g whey + 40g dex in my pwo shake, then 40g whey + 40g carbs from oats + 40g protein from solid chicken. and yes it is HUMALOG i'm using. and einstein, what do you think about cyflex's idea about the timing of the shots and meals. that sounds pretty good to me.

That's virtually identical to what i do......dextrose + creatine + glutamine foirst....then 10-15min later, whey

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Great thread!!!

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kilroz

you are confussing us bro. it`s so simple: just take in the gym the whole dex in pwo shake whith crea/clut/bcaa (whatever u taking) and them the whole whey in an other shake 15min after the pwo shake.thats it..

lol cyflex. i dunno who i'm confusing i thought it was pretty straight forward. but yeah dude i understand exactly what you're talkin about and that's exactly what i'm gonna do. thanks for the advice!

bump i changed diet

Thread Information