Carth is offline Associate Member

Something to think about!

Let's say I'm running a 16 week cycle of GH at 8ius per day. We all know that GH lowers T3. This is why it is good to use T3 with GH for Max. effects. But we can only run T3 for 6-9 weeks the most. What do I do for the remainder of the weeks? Take GH with a low output of T3?????? Hmmmmmm

Saying that there is a cap to the length of time you can run T3 isn't exactly right. keep in mind that GH will only slightly lower endo T3, and your natural daily production of T3 is ~20-30mcg. You wouldn't dose anymore than 50% of your normal daily production anyway, if you're just looking to compensate. if you're using GH for mass, forget the T3 IMO

letmein is offline Associate Member
    I have taken 2iu's of G and 25 mg of T3 for 18 months. I will probably never stop.

Einstein...at the moment...I am not using GH for mass but to stay lean. Letmein..why would you not stop bro? Your obviously shutdown after being on T3 for almost 2 years straight!

12.5-25mcg/day will give you enough T3 to more than compensate for GH-mediated suppression. Shutdown is going to be dose and duration-dependent, so a 12.5mcg/day throughout a GH cycle isn't necessarily going to shut one down, but then again, what little suppression there is from GH won't usually be significant enough to affect bf reduction much

Ok, but what I take GH nonstop!!! 3 years straight just to talk. And the whole time I take 25mcg of T3. When I come off the GH...won't my Thyroid be suppressed for being on T3 for 3 years straight?

Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    Ok, but what I take GH nonstop!!! 3 years straight just to talk. And the whole time I take 25mcg of T3. When I come off the GH...won't my Thyroid be suppressed for being on T3 for 3 years straight?
    I'd say so. I stay very lean using just 4-6IU/day of GH with no T3. I'd say if you want to incorporate T3, just do moderate T3 cycles during the course of your GH run rather than a continuous maintenance dose. Just treat your use of T3 as if GH had nothing to do with it. I believe Mallet was going to have his thyroid panel done so he could quantify his GH-mediated T3 suppression, but I think we both guestimated at around 10% at most........not really significant IMO

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    A large part of it is the number of times per day you are injecting GH and if you are taking a day or two off during the week. If you run for 7 days, twice per day, you're going to have problems, but if you run 6 days, once per day, you're going to be okay (more than likely).

I run gh at 6 ius per day. 3 shots per day.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    I run gh at 6 ius per day. 3 shots per day.

That's dangerous if you're not taking a day off every week or taking a week or more off every few months.

Thread Information