Thread: Oral HGH drugs

Joey2ness is offline Member

Oral HGH drugs

(Merck's MK677) Oral administration of a growth hormone secretagogue (MK-0677) to older adults enhances pulsatile GH release and restores young adult IGF-I concentrations.

Theres another oral HGH made by Pfizer called capromorelin and instead of taking a synthetic form of growth hormone Pfizer's stimulates people to make more of their own. Pfizer's experimental pill were tested on nearly 400 men and women aged 65 or older and the test showed that the drug significantly boosted levels of growth hormone. Compared to those on the placebo volunteers given the hormone stimulator called capromorelin experienced a 1.4-kilogram average increase in muscle mass.

Merck's MK677 is also being tested in humans, and early results suggest it too increases lean body mass. In a 28-day trial with a new oral nonpeptide GHRP MK677, Growth Hormone and plasma IGF-I rose significantly, with the greatest effect occurring after the morning dose.

vermin is offline Member
    Sounds good, though I wonder if ti is as effective as just taking the HGH directly. A 28 day trial seems good for FDA approval, but not so good to tell us how it compares to the documented long term effects of HGH.

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vermin
    Sounds good, though I wonder if ti is as effective as just taking the HGH directly. A 28 day trial seems good for FDA approval, but not so good to tell us how it compares to the documented long term effects of HGH.
    Definitley agree!!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    What sucks is all the fake oral HGH companies will have validation in their minds that their crappy products actually work and the world will be even more inundated with fake oral HGH.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Personally i think the only good legit GH that really works is the one that you shoot...

vermin is offline Member
    Or that made by YOU, which is what this stuff is about.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness
    (Merck's MK677) Oral administration of a growth hormone secretagogue (MK-0677) to older adults enhances pulsatile GH release and restores young adult IGF-I concentrations.

Theres another oral HGH made by Pfizer called capromorelin and instead of taking a synthetic form of growth hormone Pfizer's stimulates people to make more of their own. Pfizer's experimental pill were tested on nearly 400 men and women aged 65 or older and the test showed that the drug significantly boosted levels of growth hormone. Compared to those on the placebo volunteers given the hormone stimulator called capromorelin experienced a 1.4-kilogram average increase in muscle mass.

Merck's MK677 is also being tested in humans, and early results suggest it too increases lean body mass. In a 28-day trial with a new oral nonpeptide GHRP MK677, Growth Hormone and plasma IGF-I rose significantly, with the greatest effect occurring after the morning dose.
    What is your source?

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    The key word is 65 and older. 1.4 kilograms of muscle is 3 lbs of muscle. How do they determine what is muscle and what is fat. Hope this is after bowel movement.

gymrat12345 is offline Associate Member
    i say if your too pussy to do the daily hgh shots, then you shouldn't be using hgh.

i doubt oral administration will have any significant effect on healthy males in their 20s and 30s when it comes to bodybuilding./

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vermin
    for sure

Thread Information