Thread: HGH Dosage

Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member

HGH Dosage

Well i read a lot about HGH and i wanted to get started on it very soon. The thing is i wanna be running 8 IU and i know i have to build my way up to that dosage however a friend of mine told me i could start at that dosage right away and the only side effects i would have is numbess in my hands and some water retention in the feet. I thinks thats odd since i see people in this forum having those kind of problems already at 3 IU or something. I just wanna know can i run 8 IU right away with only these side effects or is it adviceable to build my entire way up? (which would take more then 6 months)

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear-StrengthWithin
    Well i read a lot about HGH and i wanted to get started on it very soon. The thing is i wanna be running 8 IU and i know i have to build my way up to that dosage however a friend of mine told me i could start at that dosage right away and the only side effects i would have is numbess in my hands and some water retention in the feet. I thinks thats odd since i see people in this forum having those kind of problems already at 3 IU or something. I just wanna know can i run 8 IU right away with only these side effects or is it adviceable to build my entire way up? (which would take more then 6 months)

It wouldn't be advisable. You can also get cts as well from gh. Also, why would you want to automatically jump up to a dose like that if you've never used before and don't know the results from any lower doses? You could potentially be satisfied at a dose of half that amount. Keep in mind just because your friend gets results from a certain dose doesn't mean that you'll get the same ones.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Start low and work up. Does your so called friend have a motive for telling you to start with 8 iu. Start at 2 iu.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    Start low and work up. Does your so called friend have a motive for telling you to start with 8 iu. Start at 2 iu.
    Yeah, he's probably selling it to him.

Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Yeah, he's probably selling it to him.

Thats right lol i guess your right. I was thinking of running 2 IU the first 2-3 weeks then bump it up to 4 IU and increase 1 IU every month till i hit 8 IU. Is this ok?

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Thats right lol i guess your right. I was thinking of running 2 IU the first 2-3 weeks then bump it up to 4 IU and increase 1 IU every month till i hit 8 IU. Is this ok?

As Ejuicer said already...you need to see what your results and side effects are before planning on going up to 8 iu ED.

You can not have a planned dosage for GH if you have not at least taken it before.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Best not to make any pre determined plans. Just start at 2 iu's. Your body
    will react great. Then see how it goes. Hard for me to see into the future.
    Go up one unit at a time.

Read up on the stuff.

Best of luck.

Thread Information