kilroz is offline Junior Member

IGF or HGH? opinions from those who've used both

guys, i've been using GH for about 3.5 months now. the fingers on my left hand feel like they're asleep 24/7. i know it's real and working and all. i stopped using it last tuesday because i planned to use IGF for my PCT, and decided that IGF is the better pick between the two when it comes to prices, results, and what have you. i can easily stay on the GH for another 4-5 months, but i'm wondering if i should just use the GH or if i should cycle IGF. so here's a few questions:

what have you guys liked better in terms of fat loss?

which would you choose if money was not an issue?

if i have been off the GH for an entire week and decided to start using it again, would that long off time affect anything? (fingers still tingly)

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kilroz
    guys, i've been using GH for about 3.5 months now. the fingers on my left hand feel like they're asleep 24/7. i know it's real and working and all. i stopped using it last tuesday because i planned to use IGF for my PCT, and decided that IGF is the better pick between the two when it comes to prices, results, and what have you. i can easily stay on the GH for another 4-5 months, but i'm wondering if i should just use the GH or if i should cycle IGF. so here's a few questions:

what have you guys liked better in terms of fat loss?

which would you choose if money was not an issue?

if i have been off the GH for an entire week and decided to start using it again, would that long off time affect anything? (fingers still tingly)
    I suggest u to stop the cycle (gh) and go with pct. igf is fine in pct . a combo igf lr3 /humalog is excellent for a pct. 40mcg of igf and 8-10i.u humalog intramuscular shot(in a trainner muscle) pwo.
    I never use igf (couldn`t find) but i use humalog in pct. DONT stand on me bro is just my opinion.. check out/search about igf,lr3,humalog usage

Thread Information