Thread: slin+test ?

juicelee is offline Associate Member

slin+test ?

Hey bros,

I am new to the slin world ,and I was just wondering what to expect from it I have done research and have read all of the educational posts on slin that I know of. I am just curious as what to expect from lets say a 600mg of test weekly 4 ius pwo of slin?(dont think ill go higher cause of the potential dangers of it) I am just curious about how much weight one has gained from test and slin together ,and if slin increases strength in a dramatic sense, and ive also heard that slin will give you this physical prowess that you could not have achieved without it is this tru? I have also heard that slin can be your number 1 ally or your worst enemy when it comes to fat....So if you cut your fat to 0 can u expect to lose fat too (obviously with diet and exercise) or do you still gain some fat no matter what? And so far what ive learned about im or subq injects I think im goin to go with im due to einsteins study on intramuscular injections the slin is in and out of the system faster...

thank you for your time

I will be using humalog

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Silin is very good if used properly, but its also highly dangerous and can cause some serious damage to your body if not used properly. It is very diet dependant, and I have always said, if you eat good you look good, you eat crap then you look like crap. Its hard 2 say what your results will end up like if you used Slin/Test together. It all depends on your diet training etc etc, and everyones genetics are different too ofcourse. But I have never really heard anyone say that Slin is not beneficial, so I could 99% esure you if you use it properly, you will be happy with the gains. Its a great drug that can be used to cut up and bulk. As for 4IU PWO, well IMO thats a little low. I would start on 4IU, and slowly work my way up to about 8IU, 10IU tops. You dont have to worry about side effects, coz if you know what you are doing then you will be fine. But like I said, 4IU all throughout a cycle is something I wouldnt do as the dosage is a little too low. But Im glad that you are willing to start on that low as you are aware of the side effects it can cause for you. I have never used Slin with test, but I will soon, and as soon as I do, I will let every1 know how I went. However I have just stopped using Slin to cut up and had great results, with no side effects. I cant really report any strength gains even though a lot of people seem to think it gives you a lot of strength as well. I dont know why this is, maybe coz I used it alone and I was cutting, and generally when you are cutting you seem to lose strength. I think I have blabbed on enough, anyway hope this helped
    Last edited by Gear; 08-10-2004 at 07:47 PM.

thank you gear for your response it helped I love to hear about personal experiences, I do have one more question though when u used slin what dose did u use? Also I've heard that you can take glucose pills (that can be found at any pharmacy for like a 1 or so ) and you would be fine as long as u took enough (slin dose dependent) if this is tru can i take enough (fits into the 10gram of simple carb per iu of slin) glucose pills and be safe? sorry if this is a stupid question im not sayin I am goin to do it, but If I could get away with it safely why not to avoid all the fat gain from maybe having to splurge on diet when bg levels may drop too low. I know i have to take in simple sugars like soda and honey along with others, and that its a good idea to take creatine ,and an mrp like myoplex with it all

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    Great post "Gear" i agree whith u.
    Now "juicelee" as gear said slin is v.good if u used it properly and properly diet as well.
    IMO the diet is the most critical think. the general rule is: carbs and zero fat while slin activity. zero fat is clear.. now about carbs u know that u have to take a simple carbs(dextrose) with slin in ratio 10g/i.u. IMO 10g is the max dosage, personally i use 6-7g per i.u (at 10g i noticed some bf increase). also u have to take carbs in ppwo meal too.Here is my diet plan after shot maybe can help:
    1.im shot(intramuscular) after lifting
    2. after 5min(pwo) 6-7g dextrose per i.u of slin plus 5g crea and 5g l-clut.
    3.15-20min later 60g whey protein
    4.1.5 hr after shot(ppwo) meal a lean protein (such chik.breast) 1/2 cup br.rice and some broccoli
    And after 3hr (mostly before bed) pro/fat meal..
    Remember bro is just my opinion dont stand on me. good luck

cyflex

Yes glucose tabs are a good idea. But I would not rely on them as your main dextrose source. People only get glucose tabs and carry them on them incase they start to feel symptoms. Some even have a tab every 15 min or so, just to be safe. They are very cheap. Getting a glucose monitor is a good idea, as this way you can fine tune your diet. As for my dosage I started on 4IU, then worked up to 10IU every workout session. Once on 10IU, I stayed on that dosage till the end of the course. Note that its best to intake simple carbs all through out the Insulin active period with 0 fats. Once the Insulin active period is over, you may eat as you normally do. 10g per 1IU of Insulin is just a guide line. I would defenitely not go past 10g. I actually have used 60g of carbs when taken 10IU. But I think thats the absoloute minimum you would take. Because this is your first time, just start on 10g of carbs per 1IU for now, and then slowly work your way down with carbs, and just go by how you feel. Good luck

Thank you gear and cyflex you guys are most helpful to me when it comes to slin... Thank you for your time....

I think I am goin to start at 4 ius and work my way up to 10 iu seein it being my first slin run im gonna make sure i get 10 grams of simple sugars per iu.

I will also make sure i have glucose tabs on me wherever i go, I 'm goin to carry them with me in my wallet, car, medicine cabinet, baggies stuffed in pant pockets... I ' m goin to carry them with me everywhere just to be safe.

How much is a glucose monitor? and is it relatively easy to use...I only ask cause I am goin to take every precaution you slin users tell me to take, no messing around with slin!!!!!!!!!

How does this look to you guys...

1. 8:00 am gym
    2. 9:30 am slin administration (4 ius to start with)
    3. 9:35 am glucose tabs/ creatine 5-10 grams, glutamine 5-10 grams, chromium 400mcg
    4. 9:55 am myoplex shake/ bowl of oatmeal (just for nutritional purposes)
    5. 11:25 am two cans of tuna fish/chicken breast (whatever is on hand) NO FAT
    6. 2:25 pm regular meal

Quote Originally Posted by juicelee
    Thank you gear and cyflex you guys are most helpful to me when it comes to slin... Thank you for your time....

I think I am goin to start at 4 ius and work my way up to 10 iu seein it being my first slin run im gonna make sure i get 10 grams of simple sugars per iu.

I will also make sure i have glucose tabs on me wherever i go, I 'm goin to carry them with me in my wallet, car, medicine cabinet, baggies stuffed in pant pockets... I ' m goin to carry them with me everywhere just to be safe.

How much is a glucose monitor? and is it relatively easy to use...I only ask cause I am goin to take every precaution you slin users tell me to take, no messing around with slin!!!!!!!!!

How does this look to you guys...

1. 8:00 am gym
    2. 9:30 am slin administration (4 ius to start with)
    3. 9:35 am glucose tabs/ creatine 5-10 grams, glutamine 5-10 grams, chromium 400mcg
    TAKE DEXTROSE HERE NO TABS. REMEMBER 10g SIMPLE CARBS PER I.U
    U HAVE TO TAKE 40TABS OF CLUCOSE BRO.. GO WITH DEXTROSE POWDER.
    4. 9:55 am myoplex shake/ bowl of oatmeal (just for nutritional purposes)
    HERE(20min later) WE TAKE WHEY PROTEIN NO CARBS NO FAT.. OK.. NOW WE WAIT 1HR AND (AT 10:55) WE TAKE PPWO MEAL. THE TUNA OR CHICKEN FOR PRO AND OATS OR BR.RICE FOR SLOW CARBS NO FATS OK. U HAVE TO WAIT 3HR TO HAVE THE NEXT MEAL WITH FAT. (regular meal)
    5. 11:25 am two cans of tuna fish/chicken breast (whatever is on hand) NO FAT
    6. 2:25 pm regular meal
    Good luck bro..

cyflex

ok here goes...One more try

8:00 am gym
    9:30 am slin admin
    9:35 am what do i mix the dextrose with or do i mis it with water???/ can of soda along with however many tablespoons of honey it takes to reach the appropriate carb to iu ratio
    9:55 am myoplex shake
    10:55 am two cans of tuna and bowl of oatmeal
    Do I have to eat again??? at 11:25
    2:25 pm regular meal

How does this look??? can i eat a regular meal at 1:30 if i follow this one? or should i still wait until 2:25 pm

Where can I get some dextrose without gettin ripped off??
    Last edited by juicelee; 08-12-2004 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juicelee
    ok here goes...One more try

8:00 am gym
    9:30 am slin admin
    9:35 am what do i mix the dextrose with or do i mis it with water???/ can of soda along with however many tablespoons of honey it takes to reach the appropriate carb to iu ratio DEX WTIH WATER IS FINE ADD SOME CREA,CLUT
    9:55 am myoplex shake
    10:55 am two cans of tuna and bowl of oatmeal
    Do I have to eat again??? at 11:25 NO BUT KEEP IN HAND SOME GLUCOSE TABS JUST IN CASE..2:25 pm regular meal 2:00 IS FINE 4 A REGULAR MEAL
    How does this look??? can i eat a regular meal at 1:30 if i follow this one? or should i still wait until 2:25 pm 2:00 (3HR LATER FROM PPWO)

Where can I get some dextrose without gettin ripped off??
    GOOD LUCK BRO

cyflex

REM
    REM is offline Member
    how many iu's to bulk up?

Thanks cyflex you have been most helpful

Quote Originally Posted by REM
    how many iu's to bulk up?
    There isnt any set dosage really. With Insulin you can take 10IU to bulk or to cut. Its all about what you eat as Insulin is very diet dependant. If you are a beginner it is recomended not to breach the 10IU p/day dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    There isnt any set dosage really. With Insulin you can take 10IU to bulk or to cut. Its all about what you eat as Insulin is very diet dependant. If you are a beginner it is recomended not to breach the 10IU p/day dosage.
    thats right bro.. its all about diet.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    GEAR,
    what would u reccommed me to eat?
    right now i'm eating as clean as possible i'm 165lbs i was 190lbs
    but i want to get back to 190lbs but much leaner,
    einstein reccommend me to go back to 190lbs then start the slin
    what do u think bro??

REM
    REM is offline Member
    GEAR,
    can help mw on this diet issue please..

Well first of all I eat fairly clean all throughout the year. I believe if you wat quality you look quality, and if you eat shi* then you end up looking like shi*. And especially if you are using Insulin , eating clean is a MUST while Insulin is active. Once the Insulin active period is over then you may eat as you normally do, or eat the way your body reacts the best to, watever the way that may be. You said you want to get back to 190 from 165. If thats the case then take advantage of the food you intake while Insulin is active. This means have all the carbs and the protein you can for your body to absorb but not too much as it may be stored as fat. And remember dont eat fats while Insulin is active. When Insulin isnt active just eat as you normally do, in your case you want to put weight on, well then try a bulking diet that suits you. Everyone is different. You might want to go to the "diet" section on this website and have a look at the bulking diet. However, if you do use the same bulking diet, then you will have to modify it a little by taking away the fats in the time where Insulin is active. But apart from that you can follow the diet as is and hopefully that will help you. Its very hard to grow lean. When you grow you tend to put on fat, but thats normal. I think its a good idea what Einstein said by going back to 190 then starting slin coz you have been 190 before, so it 190 isnt a major weight you cant get to. My theory is, get as big as possible but not too fat, and then when you start having troubles putting more weight on, then start using enhancing drugs such as Insulin. So yeah, because you have been 190 before, you should be able to get there again. Once your there, or even a bit heavier then start using Insulin. If you get to 190 naturally, dont start using Insulin right away. if you think you can keep on putting weight on thats mostly quality weight then keep on going. And like I said, when you start having troubles putting more weight on, then start using Insulin. Good luck.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    thanks alot gear i'll keep it in mind bro....

Thread Information