joevette is offline Banned

Alright, still confused about slin diet, please help

After a sickening amount of research, I'm still a little confused about how to eat while on slin. I normally eat 500g carbs, 400g protein, 50g fat while bulking on AAS. Now if I work up to 10ius of insulin pwo should my diet look like this:
    From waking up to right before my workout eat like I normally would with high carbs and high protein with little fat.
    Then at about 2:00 pm right after my pwo IM slin shot take in 75g protein and 6-10g of carbs per iu of slin while monitering my bg to dial the carbs in perfectly. Then Continue monitering bg levels for the next two hours with 2 solid meals of carbs and protein with no fat and dial in the neccessary carbs using a bg monitor.
    After the slin is done continue with my normal meals stopping carb intake at about 6:00 pm and adding more fat.

Do I need to alter my total amount of carbs any? Should my total Kcals stay the same as when I'm bulking normally, just adjusting the intake during the slin activity?

Oh yeah, I'll also be on 1gram of test per week and cycling the slin and other compounds over an extended period of time.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    To answer your pwo slin meal question,it looks fine,but after an hour passes you want to have another pro/carb meal...dont OD on carbs while slin is active otherwise you will gain some fat.just take in what you need..you will be able to better pin point this through trial and error

Right, I got that part. So, for the rest of the day just keep the carb/protein intake the same as I normally would?

I'm not all about keto diets, but by far the biggest % of my calories is from protein.....the only time one really needs carbs is pre and post workout IMO. If you're on an all out bulker, you could make a good point for AM carbs too. that's just my preference. The bulk then cut, bulk then cut gets old.....especially when you can cleanly bulk very efficiently by just timing your macro intake right and using the proper macro combos

Alright, so If I was to do a clean bulker with carbs only pre and post workout do I still need the 4300 calories I normally need to gain mass? Should I replace the 500 grams of carbs ed with closer to 100g carbs and say 200 more grams of protein and the rest in fat, or can I bulk significantly with a calorie deficit while on slin?

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Alright, so If I was to do a clean bulker with carbs only pre and post workout do I still need the 4300 calories I normally need to gain mass? Should I replace the 500 grams of carbs ed with closer to 100g carbs and say 200 more grams of protein and the rest in fat, or can I bulk significantly with a calorie deficit while on slin?
    I wouldn't go as far as a caloric defecit, but you can bulk using slin with lower calories just by the timing of things. You'll get a million different opinions on this, as it's really a diet question and not specific to slin, but I'd much rather have a surplus of protein and allow mitochondria to utilize amino acids rather than taking in an overabundance of carbs directly. I'd swap out some of your carbs in exchange for more protein and fat....you can maintain the same overall caloric intake. The pwo carbs are an obvious must, and you'll find out just how many you need as you tweak your carb:IU ratio, but you'll also want to dial in a preworkout meal so that your workout doesn't suffer and your BG is not too low pwo

Sounds good. Thanks for the help bro, you always come through.

Thread Information