equipped is offline New Member

What Insulin to use??

Humalog? Humalin-N? Humalin-R?

Which one should one use if going by the low carb diet discussed in the past thread?

Injection's being BID, one being several hours before your workout, and the other being 30 minutes before ending your workout.

Thanks for your replies.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by equipped
    Humalog? Humalin-N? Humalin-R?

Which one should one use if going by the low carb diet discussed in the past thread?

Injection's being BID, one being several hours before your workout, and the other being 30 minutes before ending your workout.

Thanks for your replies.
    well if it is your first time humalog is safer

I am not sure about that low carb diet thread you're talkign about but the ratios of carbs to ius is what I would be concerned with.

injecting 30 mins after wyour workout? what for? i would want to do it Immediately.

doing it severl hours before your workout you would have to use a long acting slin and most importantly have a carbs drink with you at ALL times during your workout and before and also after. I really dont adviset his but also I have no exp. in using before my workouts.

I get great pumps just by using slin in pwo e.d.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Humalog is the best option IMO. The quiker in and out of your system the better. You dont really want anything long acting. Have your shot immidietly after trainig.

Go to the "stop overdosing carbs while on insulin " post and you will see what carb diet I am talking about. There were not alot of replies to that thread, is it a bogus diet? I don't want slin to just give me "pumps", I want solid muscle by using it.

Go to the "stop overdosing carbs while on insulin" post and you will see what carb diet I am talking about. There were not alot of replies to that thread, is it a bogus diet? I don't want slin to just give me "pumps", I want solid muscle by using it.
    That's a good article regarding the overuse of carbs, but disregard the "30 min before the end of workout" crap....that's referring to using Humalin r subQ. Humalog is far superior for our purposes. IM injections are even more efficient, but please read up extensively on this before considering it further

crack is offline Junior Member
    i thought humalin r is better? because it is in and out of your system quicker right? i thought it was the shortest and humalog is the longest am i wrong?

i thought humalin r is better? because it is in and out of your system quicker right? i thought it was the shortest and humalog is the longest am i wrong?

sorry for all the posts!

Quote Originally Posted by crack
    no you're wrong
    abstrack@protonmail.com

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    WRONG. Humalog is the fastest of all
    Humulin-R: on set 30min action time 8hr
    Humalog: on set 15min action time 4hr
    those are for sub-Q shots
    if u go intramuscular(IM) shot on sets/action times are even shortest (about1/2 of time)

So would you do two injections daily of the humalog, or only ONE humalog injection PWO, following the low carb rule? Is BID more beneficial than one? This would be for on and off cycles using slin.

In other words,

What is the best dosage and time(s) to use your humalog? I am thinking of using slin throughout my next cycle, and as I am on the off period right now, I would also like to use it. My next cycle will be Test E. 500mg q week x 10 weeks.

So would you do two injections daily of the humalog, or only ONE humalog injection PWO, following the low carb rule? Is BID more beneficial than one? This would be for on and off cycles using slin.

In other words,

What is the best dosage and time(s) to use your humalog? I am thinking of using slin throughout my next cycle, and as I am on the off period right now, I would also like to use it. My next cycle will be Test E. 500mg q week x 10 weeks.
    use it in post workout when you induce carbs. i woulndt use it in the AM if your following the cutting sticky. one word-HYPO.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

wow
    how come all info on the stuff (ex. steriod .com, profile) says that you should take humalin R because it is the fastest acting. Is that site profile outdated or something?

Also if i workout in the morning around 4am take my shot pwo. Would i be just as safe with humalinR since i will be up for at least 8hrs after. Or is it still not recommended?

wow
    how come all info on the stuff (ex. steriod .com, profile) says that you should take humalin R because it is the fastest acting. Is that site profile outdated or something?

Also if i workout in the morning around 4am take my shot pwo. Would i be just as safe with humalinR since i will be up for at least 8hrs after. Or is it still not recommended?
    some of the info is outdated and if you are working out in the AM, then you would be safe, but I think what most people are try ing to stress to you is the duration of slin in your body after your ijection and wat would be safest for you since you are a first time user.--JMO
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information