HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

insulin and your diet?

my question is if you were to have a very strict diet before you inject insulin and after for the 4hour period(humalog) your diet wouldnt really matter so much after the 4hour spike was done right? for example if i were to wake up at 10am and strictly diet until say 4pm when i got back from the gym and from 4-8pm while the insulin is active keep a very strict diet but from 8- whenever would i not be able to introduce fat?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    After slin active period expires, you may introduce fats if you think that will be beneficial to whatever you are trying to achive. The most important thing to know is to stay away from fats while slin is active. But consuming fats while slin is not active is fine, regardless if its during the morning, day or night.
    Last edited by Gear; 11-01-2004 at 04:19 PM.

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    thanks bro!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    After slin active period expires, you may introduce fats if you think that will be beneficial to whatever you are trying to achive. The most important thing to know is to stay away from fats while slin is active. But consuming fats while slin is not active is fine, regardless if its during the morning, day or night.
    And there you have it!

Thread Information