wishlist is offline New Member

Smile hgh - Conflicting advice

I made the jump and purchased 300 IU of Jintropin. However my source (who competes) recommends that I take the HGH 1 day on 1 day off.

I am concerned with this as the general advise is either 5 days on 2 days off or each day.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, however I suppose that understanding my goals will prove useful.

My goals:
    If you've heard it once you have heard it 1000 times - Lose fat gain a little muscle (athletic not Bodybuild)

I am 30 and have been training for over 5 years, however due to family pressures have ceased training for over 8 months. I am 5ft 9" and 180lbs. I plan to start in a couple of weeks and plan to pen a week by week account. Someone may find it useful....

Some questions:

I plan to start with 1 IU either every day or 1on 1 off for about 2 weks and then move up to 2IU for a month, then 2.5IU for month and then 3IU month, however this does depend upon the timeing i.e everyday or 1 on 1 off.

After month 2, I plan to take T3 and perhaps either Primo or Sust (only because I have these already)

So what does everyone think, any suggestions or advise?

Cheers.

wishlist is offline New Member

Some other rules I have been given

Another point, I have been told to following the following rules whilst on HGH, your comments are most welcome:

1. Take 1 asprin per day
    2. Take in at least 300 grams of protein per day inc 4oz red meat and 4 whole eggs per day
    3.Multi vits

Any comments......

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I would go with a daily rutine with one day off per week and then give my body an entire week off of the GH every three months or so. One day on and one day off may take too long for your body to really get used to having the extra GH in your system. It's safe that way, but you would probably take a lot longer to see the effects.

I wouldn't go for the asprin every day, but the protein and the multi-vitamin are good.

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    whats the asprin for
    ???

lowboy is offline New Member
    thin the blood????

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    I would go with a daily rutine with one day off per week and then give my body an entire week off of the GH every three months or so. One day on and one day off may take too long for your body to really get used to having the extra GH in your system. It's safe that way, but you would probably take a lot longer to see the effects.

I wouldn't go for the asprin every day, but the protein and the multi-vitamin are good.
    I`m absolutely agree with "DBarcelo"
    ur goal is fatburning right.. just remember that diet&cardio are very importance factors. Eat and train SMART

SOHO is offline New Member
    So why would wishlist be advised to take Asprin, are there any benefits. Also, should you keep the HGH water in the fridge as well as the HGH

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    The diluent can be stored in the fridge, but if you're using sterile water, then it doesn't need to be in the fridge.

ckupris is offline Female Member
    So what is the asprin for? And does bacterialstatic water make a huge difference for the mixing-

Give someone the gift of a smile :-) today-

Age 27, Female
    Age 40, Male

Thread Information