lowboy is offline New Member

Jintropin Side Effects???

Hello guys,
    This is my first post.... Im very happy to have found this forum because it has alot of talk about hgh and alot of you seem quite informed. I have a few questions, First off im 34, 5'11, and 240lbs.... I tried hgh about five years ago.. with much success, even tho it was only a 6 week cycle... I did nutropin 3.3 Iu's ed for 6 weeks.... ate clean and didnt exercise...I lost 30lbs... the results were great...but it was $3000(canadian$$$) for 100 iu's at the time.... anyways I recently got 100iu's of jintropin from a friend and started back... the first week i was doing 3.3iu ed then bumped it up to 5iu the second week...and started to get serious sides... like real bad headaches and swollen hands.... now after reading more about it, I found out that dosage increase should be slow.... so now I just started week 4... and I reduced it to 2iu ed... will I see results at this low dose?? (im looking for fat loss) I have 2 more kits on the way and plan to do it for at least a year before taking a break.... any advice would be great

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Imo....

Quote Originally Posted by lowboy
    Hello guys,
    This is my first post.... Im very happy to have found this forum because it has alot of talk about hgh and alot of you seem quite informed. I have a few questions, First off im 34, 5'11, and 240lbs.... I tried hgh about five years ago.. with much success, even tho it was only a 6 week cycle... I did nutropin 3.3 Iu's ed for 6 weeks.... ate clean and didnt exercise...I lost 30lbs... the results were great...but it was $3000(canadian$$$) for 100 iu's at the time.... anyways I recently got 100iu's of jintropin from a friend and started back... the first week i was doing 3.3iu ed then bumped it up to 5iu the second week...and started to get serious sides... like real bad headaches and swollen hands.... now after reading more about it, I found out that dosage increase should be slow.... so now I just started week 4... and I reduced it to 2iu ed... will I see results at this low dose?? (im looking for fat loss) I have 2 more kits on the way and plan to do it for at least a year before taking a break.... any advice would be great
    2iu's would be sufficient for fat loss after a 6 to 8 week period...Are you planning on doing some cardio this time??? Also...feeling lethargic and a small headache is possible from the doses you were taking but not likely. Symptoms sounds like sinus to me.

Im not gonna piss in your ear and tell you its raining Im a lazy person when it comes to exercise... but I now joined a gym and have a cardio machine in my bedroom, I plan on using it every morning...and going to the gym at least 4 times a week. last week was my first of exercise but its not as bad as i remembered

Good luck Bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lowboy
    Im not gonna piss in your ear and tell you its raining Im a lazy person when it comes to exercise... but I now joined a gym and have a cardio machine in my bedroom, I plan on using it every morning...and going to the gym at least 4 times a week. last week was my first of exercise but its not as bad as i remembered
    Be Strong..Overcome...and Conquer your objective. Peace

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    I have another friend using Jintropin and he was complaining of numb hands at 2IU a day. What causes this and is it specific to only Jintropin?

Its normal!!

Quote Originally Posted by big4nuthin
    I have another friend using Jintropin and he was complaining of numb hands at 2IU a day. What causes this and is it specific to only Jintropin?
    It is do the Carpal tunnel effect, which is caused by compression of the median nerve as it passes through the carpal tunnel. On one border of the tunnel is bone (your carpal bones), and on the palmar side is a heavy tendinous sheath. It is a finite space, so anything which decreases the vlume of the space will compress the median nerve. Just thought I would clear up what actually causes Carpal Tunnel. Which is brought on by the growth plate in your forearm, which will subside 3-4 weeks after HGH use.

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    Thank you! I have asked others and never got an anwer even close to yours.

Just a question.... If I split up dosage ...as in one in the morning and one at nite ...do you think this will reduce sides???
    Last edited by lowboy; 08-09-2004 at 10:27 AM.

bump^^

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Someone else was asking about side effects on another thread. First off, if you split it and take it twice a day, you're probably increasing your chances of side effects. Most side effects found in healthy adults were after high doses, but some people are more sensative than others.

Headache, localized muscle pain, weakness, mild hyperglycemia, glucosuria.

To a lesser extent and dose sensative are, edema, joint pain. Only two out of 113 developed carpal tunnel at a dose of 0.00625 mg/kg/day without a low dose lead in phase and the symptoms subsided after reducing the dose.

There have been a couple of cases of gynecomastia and pancreatitis as well.

The first five adverse reactions are listed as being INFREQUENT. All of the rest of the adverse reactions are RARE, with the exception of edema, which is listed as INFREQUENT.

Those are all of the possible side effects from GH.

Tank010101 is offline New Member
    Just out of curiosity... ive been on jino for a while now... im possitive the jino is real... Ive been taking 5iu from day 1... gone through 200iu now... so 40 days... I only had numb hands once... and it was when I woke up in the morning... other than that I have not had one side effect from this stuff.. this is the first time I have ever tried GH... I can tell you one thing... after I inject it I usualy take a nice short nap... and I sleep better than I have ever slept before. Can anyone offer any insight? By taking gh are you guarenteed sides like that.. does everyone get sides like those when they take gh or only say 75% of the people... ? My buddy was taking some of the same kits I got and he ended up having swolen hands and the works... let me know if this is ok, thanks

Like I said in my last post, all of the side effects are listed as either infrequent or rare. Meaning very few people actually get side effects as long as they don't take very high doses or for a prolonged period.

Tank010101 is offline New Member
    to tell you the truth I welcome any sides... just as reasureance that its working.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank010101
    to tell you the truth I welcome any sides... just as reasureance that its working.
    GH sides last can forever and can be disfiguring.

Better to watch for the other effects like a shrinking waistline.

Brrrrr.

If you want a side effect to prove that it's working, just keep sticking yourself in the same spot over and over. Not something most people want, but hey, to each his own.

You have to be patient on HGH. And most people never see results because they do not run it for long enough. IMO...120 days minimum to see results (Muscle Growth and great fat loss)

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Just a little feedback..Ive been using the jintropin for about 16 weeks now. I started using 4ius/day for about 10 weeks. But dropped it to 3iu for week 11, and now from week 12 on..2ius. IMO, 4ius was way to much. I had numbness in hands and fingers and spread to my elbows. Was really bad at night when I was sleeping. My hands would fall asleep and be throbbing like crazy and it would wake me up. It was kinda painful at times. I do feel much better using the 2ius. Hands and fingers dont fall asleep at all anymore. But heres the bad side, I think it gave me carpol tunnel in my right wrist. I seen my doctor and he did some traction work on the carpol tunnel bone and said it was out of place. My right hand is still more swollen than the left. I am going to finish off the last few bottles I have left and be done with it. It doesnt hurt when I work out, just locks up at times at night. Hopefully with some physical therapy, I will be able to work it out.

X..

In all of the few cases of people experiencing symptoms of corpal tunnel, the symptoms cleared up when the person was taken off of the medication or when the dosage was adjusted. Since you're lowering your dosage, it may subside before you even get done with what bottles you have left. Normally it only occurs in people that jump right into a maintenance dose.

Thread Information