Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223

    GH & Diet - Pointers please!

    Before anyone says it, I have looked in the diet forum and have failed to find any decent diet info specific to GH.

    I'm not asking anyone to work out a diet plan for me, I would just like someone to outline any key dietary points that would help me to optimise the results of a GH cycle.

    If I have somehow missed this info in the diet forum please feel free to call me names and tell me where it is!

    Thanks guys, now educate me!

  2. #2
    DBarcelo's Avatar
    DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,847
    All metabolism studies that I know of were done on patients that needed GH. I do know that you want to increase your protein intake in general. That's about the only thing that's going to optimize the GH. Go for 2 grams per pound of body weight per day.

  3. #3
    builtthekid's Avatar
    builtthekid is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hitting bitches
    Posts
    781
    What kind of gh are u going to be using.

  4. #4
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    DBarcelo - what about carbs? I see that alot of people use slin with GH so I wasn't sure if carb induced natural slin might play a part.

    buitthekid - not sure yet, I'm waiting to hear from my source, knowing him though it will be ****hot!

  5. #5
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    Thanks for the reply RedBaron!

    I think my lean body mass is around 200lb, I currently eat just over 1 1/2g prot per lb (315g approx) and 150g carbs, the majority of these carbs being consumed as you say before & after workouts. I do this 6 days then on day 7 have a higher carb day.

    Do you think I should up my protein further while on GH?

    Thanks again for your feedback.

  6. #6
    cyflex's Avatar
    cyflex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hill
    Posts
    151
    Do u use slin with gh?? if u do( i guess am/pwo shots) u have to take carbs with them.
    thats what i`m doing 2 pro/carbs meal 1,2 in am and 2 pro/carbs pwo,ppwo.
    Total: 4 pro/carbs and 4 pro/fats meals per day (i`m wake up to early)
    I`m 190 LBW bulker 380p/200c/80f 3040cal.

    cyflex

  7. #7
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    cyflex - Thanks for the reply bro!

    No I don't & won't do slin. I am going to use the GH mainly for cutting & to prevent loss of gains between AS cycles. I will be doing 2iu a day, 6 on, 1 off between cycles then up to 3iu a day when I start my next cycle.

    I just wondered if there was a way to manipulate the timing of my carb intake to use natural slin production to optimise the GH.

  8. #8
    cyflex's Avatar
    cyflex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hill
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    cyflex - Thanks for the reply bro!

    No I don't & won't do slin. I am going to use the GH mainly for cutting & to prevent loss of gains between AS cycles. I will be doing 2iu a day, 6 on, 1 off between cycles then up to 3iu a day when I start my next cycle.

    I just wondered if there was a way to manipulate the timing of my carb intake to use natural slin production to optimise the GH.
    The best think u can do IMO is to take ur gh shot pwo, when taking simple carbs (dex).
    do u following the sticky diet??
    what about cardio??

  9. #9
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    cyflex - I lift mon, wed, fri and do cardio (run) tues, thurs, sat.

    My mornings look like this:
    MON, WED, FRI
    6.30am get up & take ECA
    7.00am Breakfast - Protein shake & muesli (45gms prot, 40gms carbs)
    7.30am weight train for 1hr
    8.30am post training shake (40gms prot, 40gms carbs)

    TUES, THURS, SAT
    6.30am get up & take ECA
    7.00am 40 min run
    7.40am post training shake (40gms prot, 40gms carbs)

    Trouble is on lifting days I have my PWO shake in the gym right before I shower so injecting then would mean taking needles, GH etc to the gym - not an option.

    Therefore would it be OK on lifting days to inject in the morning just before breakfast?

    Where is the sticky diet? is there one specific to GH? I did look for one but couldn't find it anywhere.

    SubQ question: I have a little loose skin on my stomach from weight loss is it OK to inject just beneath it?

    Thanks for your advice so far bro, keep it coming!

  10. #10
    cyflex's Avatar
    cyflex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hill
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    cyflex - I lift mon, wed, fri and do cardio (run) tues, thurs, sat.

    My mornings look like this:
    MON, WED, FRI
    6.30am get up & take ECA
    7.00am Breakfast - Protein shake & muesli (45gms prot, 40gms carbs)
    7.30am weight train for 1hr
    8.30am post training shake (40gms prot, 40gms carbs)

    TUES, THURS, SAT
    6.30am get up & take ECA
    7.00am 40 min run
    7.40am post training shake (40gms prot, 40gms carbs)

    Trouble is on lifting days I have my PWO shake in the gym right before I shower so injecting then would mean taking needles, GH etc to the gym - not an option.

    Therefore would it be OK on lifting days to inject in the morning just before breakfast?

    Where is the sticky diet? is there one specific to GH? I did look for one but couldn't find it anywhere.

    SubQ question: I have a little loose skin on my stomach from weight loss is it OK to inject just beneath it?

    Thanks for your advice so far bro, keep it coming!
    OK BRO..
    1. there isn`t a big deal to have a gh shot pwo (in the gym) so when u are back home do it ..
    2.it`s fine to have a gh shot before breakfast (not big different between am/pwo shots) u only use 2i.us
    3.subQ shot is fine.
    4. the sticky diet: in the top of diet forum (stickys with red color fonts)
    5. in cardio days u have carbs after run.. DONT TAKE CARBS HERE bro.. coz
    if u take carbs (even little) the lipolisis proceeding it STOPS. so after running take a protein and fat meal (such tuna with tbls oliver oil or flax) and after 2-3hr take the carbs
    GOOD LUCK bro

    cyflex

  11. #11
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    cyflex - Thanks for the pointers bro!

    I've read the diet stickies before, I didn't see anything specific to GH.

    So GH shot on cardio days - should I wait till I have the carbs?
    Last edited by NotSmall; 08-14-2004 at 10:06 AM.

  12. #12
    cyflex's Avatar
    cyflex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hill
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    cyflex - Thanks for the pointers bro!

    I've read the diet stickies before, I didn't see anything specific to GH.

    So GH shot on cardio days - should I wait till I have the carbs?
    Yeah bro..u can take it in midday when ur cortisol level is high

  13. #13
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    Thanks cyflex, I can't wait to get started now!

    I'm starting the GH in wk8 of the 12 weeker I'm now on, then running it right through the 10wk gap & into my next 12 week cycle & 5 weeks past that. The only problem is the gear for the next cycle is turning up with the GH - its going to take all the will power I can muster to hold off that next cycle for 10wks, I know I'll see better results if I can let my receptors recover but I've already found myself toying with the idea of tagging the next cycle onto the end of this one - must... stay... strong...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •