HGH & women help with this

actually this is not for me but for my mom she read alot about GH & she surprised me when she talked to me about it (she know about my steroid use ) her goal is to burn fat she 50years old 5'8 i dont know her weight i think its about 60 or 65kg i'm just asking about the dosage i told her 2iu's to burn fat & she need at least 6months to see the results but i'm asking to make sure about the dosage & howlong it should be taken

thanks.

I don't know, I've heard it's dangerous for females....

Question any comment on this?

Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11

thanks for the comment bro any comment on this guys?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    it is as dangerous for women, as for men.

2 iu would be the upper limit. I would start with less than 1 iu and ramp up to 1.5 iu - don t think more weill be necessary. she s 50 years old she will experience the effects much earlier then us young ones.

be sure she ramps gh, and makes it 6 on 1 off.

and she shoudl get a bloddtest etc. before she starts and while she s on too.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    and she shoudl get a bloddtest etc. before she starts and while she s on too.

thanks bro for the advice but i have a question does the GH cause some type of a diabetes or its just happens with the longterm use like for 2 years or more?

thanks

by the way what kind of blood test should she get like igf?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    No growth hormone will not cause her to become diabetic...

Is she looking for any results other than fat loss? Because if that is all she is looking for, growth hormone is the most expensive product you would look into, and less effective than some other compounds for pure fat burning (thermogenic) properties!

That said...if she does use growth hormone, she should have a complete blood panel first..IE igf-1, est., test., thyroid., lipid profile., etc.
    just to make sure everything is in good condition, there could be a problem waiting to arise that she doesn't even know about! Its better to be safe.

Also, she should ramp up slowly. I would have her start at .5iu to judge how she reacts, then work up to 2iu. With the lower dose she is taking, i would dilute the GH a little more than normal when reconstitutin(I would give you a figure but GH comes packed in many different vial sizes)

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Wrong, females actually produce more HGH and can also be benificial under the right circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    No growth hormone will not cause her to become diabetic...

Is she looking for any results other than fat loss? Because if that is all she is looking for, growth hormone is the most expensive product you would look into, and less effective than some other compounds for pure fat burning (thermogenic) properties!

That said...if she does use growth hormone, she should have a complete blood panel first..IE igf-1, est., test., thyroid., lipid profile., etc.
    just to make sure everything is in good condition, there could be a problem waiting to arise that she doesn't even know about! Its better to be safe.

Also, she should ramp up slowly. I would have her start at .5iu to judge how she reacts, then work up to 2iu. With the lower dose she is taking, i would dilute the GH a little more than normal when reconstitutin(I would give you a figure but GH comes packed in many different vial sizes)
    thanks bro what you said was helpful,about her goal yes she want to burn fats she loved GH because she read alot of things about it & how with the right diet & training she could see a good results but she also want a good skin & the other GH benefits & actually i live in Egypt so every thing is legal & available here but you are right its expensive stuff i got my source but i think its cheaper for me to order through the internet because here you can have the 1amp of Jintropin 4i.u by 110pounds so atleast i need 4000pounds to have a decent cycle but when i saw the 40i.u kit i think is by 300$ which is 1800 egyptian pounds its cheaper than 4000 pounds,by the way isnt 5i.u is a high dosage to start with or its ok?

thanks alot bro for the help

much to high. u have to ramp gh always (at first usage).

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Wrong, females actually produce more HGH and can also be benificial under the right circumstances.

i agree... marion jones used GH.. ive read that she used as high as 5.5IUs ..there was an artice in either dec. or jan. ESPN the magazine..

also, is the mother trying to use GH for anti-aging purposes also???

-frank

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    My wife has been on it for 6 weeks now, she is 41, and is using it for fat loss and the other good things hgh can offer. I do not believe it is dangerous at all for either men or women, taken with some sense. She started at 1iu and went up to 2 iu's, at that point she got a lot of pain in her wrists and arms to the point she could not sleep. We cut her back to 1iu, 5 on 2 off and everything seems fine now. Hope that helps.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    my mother is 42 and her GH is in the mail.. she'll be starting next week at .5iu's..... then bumping to 1iu and keeping it there.....

*edit* BTW.... don't you love when your parents aprove your aas usage you don't hafta try and hide your size LOL
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    my mother is 42 and her GH is in the mail.. she'll be starting next week at .5iu's..... then bumping to 1iu and keeping it there.....

*edit* BTW.... don't you love when your parents aprove your aas usage you don't hafta try and hide your size LOL
    haha lol actually its ok with my parents because they know that they can trust me & they also know that since i was a kid i never smoked or drinked & always dedicated specially to this sport but again its cool bro you dont have to hide your size or needles

Quote Originally Posted by Kevan
    My wife has been on it for 6 weeks now, she is 41, and is using it for fat loss and the other good things hgh can offer. I do not believe it is dangerous at all for either men or women, taken with some sense. She started at 1iu and went up to 2 iu's, at that point she got a lot of pain in her wrists and arms to the point she could not sleep. We cut her back to 1iu, 5 on 2 off and everything seems fine now. Hope that helps.
    thanks for what you said its helpful by the way i read your GH results & i'm so happy for you i hope that i'll start & my mom soon lol

thanks

by the way when to low the dosage lets say if she started at 5i.u she will low it every wk like this

1st wk 5i.u

2nd wk 4i.u & so on?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevan

i read znak GH results & thought it was yours lol your avatar look alike

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    by the way when to low the dosage lets say if she started at 5i.u she will low it every wk like this

1st wk 5i.u

2nd wk 4i.u & so on?

NONONONON FVCK NO FVCK NO

i said .5iu.....0.5iu 0. 5iu

there was a period there. I wasn't suggesting she should start at 5iu, start at HALF an iu!

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    NONONONON FVCK NO FVCK NO

i said .5iu.....0.5iu 0. 5iu

there was a period there. I wasn't suggesting she should start at 5iu, start at HALF an iu!
    lol its ok bro never mind but when to up it EW?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    haha lol actually its ok with my parents because they know that they can trust me & they also know that since i was a kid i never smoked or drinked & always dedicated specially to this sport but again its cool bro you dont have to hide your size or needles
    yep same scenario here... iw as straight edge till this stuff haha

as for upping it EW..... my mom is probably going to run 0.5iu's (half of an iu) for a couple of weeks..... if she feels like she can up it.... she'll up it to 1iu....

i would say let her ride on 0.5iu (half of an iu ) for 2 weeks or so.... if she ups it to 1iu and feels the carpel tunnel(sp) stuff....drop it back down..... and keep her on 0.5iu's a lil longer....

it's really about how SHE feels.....

~haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    yep same scenario here... iw as straight edge till this stuff haha

as for upping it EW..... my mom is probably going to run 0.5iu's (half of an iu) for a couple of weeks..... if she feels like she can up it.... she'll up it to 1iu....

i would say let her ride on 0.5iu (half of an iu ) for 2 weeks or so.... if she ups it to 1iu and feels the carpel tunnel(sp) stuff....drop it back down..... and keep her on 0.5iu's a lil longer....

it's really about how SHE feels.....

~haz~

ok bro thanks

keep ing

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Too much hgh is dangerous for women,because high IGF-1 levels are associated with (breast) cancer.

If it starts to get supraphysiological it is a risk,so she needs to get her levels checked befor and during.even milk is supposed to elevate IGF-1 levels in women and thus yielding in a much higher risk for breast-cancer.

There has though been no clear evidence that a normal hrt-therapy provokes cancer even in cancer-survivors.

I think itīs a managable risk regarding age and hormone status of the woman and the corraeated mean cancer risk.

Thread Information