EcOcAt is offline New Member

indirect therapises to increase GH?

Hola,

I would like to know if there exist some type of indirect therapies to increase the production of hormone of the growth

Is ear(hearing) of algun inhaled product, it can be certain this?

A greeting and thank you very much

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    You can suppliment with a number of products on the market designed to increase GH production, but none of them work very well at all. Excercise also increases GH naturally. When you work a large number of muscles and you avoid carbs for a couple hours, your body produces more GH for a little while, but it's not a huge amount more.

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    yeah.. keep ur money bro.. eat clean and train smart.

Hola,

Calm I was not thinking in bilges fruit of the marketing, was thinking about something "serious"

I it does not re-trade me to this, but not me will be able to deny that the GHB if that it increases GH's levels on having obtained a deeper dream (only advisable for this use)

The rest of bilges fruit of the marketing, which them buys the one that announces them

A greeting!!

http://www.basketball-overseas.com/v...oduct_647.html

This one is the product that a companion was to speak ear, he was not finding the page where it had seen it

It has just given it to me..

A greeting!!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, stuff like "Pro-Hgh" and "Secretagogue 1" are supposedly GH stimulators. However, they run pretty expensive. I know one of them is like 90 bucks and the other is like 70 bucks. I think you can get them a little cheapper online though, however, even still that's only a 4 week supply. I have read a couple books on anti-aging and stuff like that. One of them had a bunch of good info on certain vitamines and amino acids that increase GH production naturally. Heres ones that it said were good.
    Glutamine
    Arginine
    Ornithine
    Lycine
    Glycine
    Ornithine
    Niacin(vitamin B-3)

Some are more powerful than others, and this is not the complete list. Niacin and glutamine are two of the most powerful. I forget how powerful the other ones are.
    The book "Grow Young With Hgh" said that Niacin and glutamine taken at night before bed can give up to a 40 percent increase in GH production. Make sure your use the form af niacin called Inositol Hexanicotinate becuase it won't make you flush red and feel like your gonna die like regular niacin.
    Also, if your on a ketogenic diet you shouldn't use the glutamine as it can disrupt ketosis because it has a stimulatory effect on insulin as well. However if you are on a Targeted Ketogenic Diet" or a "Cyclic Ketogenic diet" you could use glutamine on days you carbload.

Niacin is pretty cheap. Glutamine can be depending on where you get it and what brand. I have played with these supplements sometimes but honestly never noticed a benefit.

To get a Gh spike from these you need:
    Niacin at 500mg-1g
    Glutamine 2-5g
    Arginine 6g, minimum

I forget the doseges for the other ones. Arginine is kinda pricey for how much you gotta use. screw it.

Also, take the combo before bed on a reletivly empty stomach. And you have to cycle it, like 5 weeks on 2 weeks off or 6 weeks on 3 weeks off. You can use it for a minimum of 4 weeks at a time and maximum of 6 weeks. Always have at least 2 weeks off between cycles.
    And lastly, only take the combo Mon-fri, with weekends off.
    Hope this helps.
    Personally, I don't think natural stimulators do that much to enhance your physique, but that's just my experiance.

Corn Bread is offline New Member
    To get significan't gains from these products youll have to spend money. Remember with gh, lbm is build over time wich unfortunatly equates to high cost.

It would be optimum to run this year round if you could afford it,

Morning
    1 oz Glutamine try around 30-50g
    1 pack Secretagogue-One

2pm
    30-50 glutamine
    1 pack secretagogue-one

Even day for at least 3 months, I lost a significant amount of body fat got stronger and more vascular, lets just say it suprised the hell out of me, I actually got gains from this

Note: I also got very sleepy 15-20 min after taking each does, it definatly raised my igf-1 production

Thank you very much for all the contributions, but all that is very expensive. Unfortunately it is...

Good ... I believe that with it of the ghb everything works out cheaper and has good effects, but it to the marketing is not convenient for him

Many graces, you are fierce!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Corn bread, does high IGF-1 cause sleepiness? Or is it maybe the slight hypoglycemia caused by the insulin rise from the glutamine?

Thread Information