Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

IGF and HGH cycle only.

A friend of mine is asking me about doing a 1 year cycle of HGH with intervals of 4 week IGF cycles on/off throughout, with out steroids . He is an amatuer boxer and doesnt want to get too bulky and move up in weight class but definetly wants to get stronger and leaner. I recommended cycling test in there because from what I am reading HGH needs test for any type of growth. For whatever reason he is hell bent on doing IGF and HGH (with T3) only. Any experienced opinions on this?

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I am running this combination whilst I recover from my last steroid cycle. I'll be having about 4 months off so this is what I have used during PCT and longer. My strength levels arent there but my lean body mass has been maintained.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I never ran it like that,and don't know of anyone who would be willing to shellout the cash for that kind of cycle.I have ran IGF amd HGH together and liked the results.
    He'll put on some lbm,but more importantly is he'll stay nice and trim,feel good,able to retain muscle,and his joints(tendons) will heal up and get nice and strong.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Some test would be nice, but if he has the money to spear go for it. I just added LR3 to my cycle that inclueds HGH

JohnnyB

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    OK I'll tell him I asked some experienced bro's and they said go for it.

Thread Information