big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

Using two types of insulin okay?

I currently am using Humalin-r (was unable to get humalog at start of cycle) twice a day on workout days. 4 iu's 1/2 an hour after morning cardio and 6iu's PWO. On days I dont weight train I just use 4 iu's after morning cardio. I have been doing this for about 9 days and I must say I love the results. I am bigger, harder and much fuller. Today i recieved my Humalog and I was wondering is it okay to use the Humalog PWO only and still keep the humalin-r for morning injections? The only problem with humalin-r PWO is I have to stay up so late to make sure I am outside of the peak time frame. With Humalog I could crash out after 4 hrs after my injection. I just want to make sure using two differnet types of insulin during a cycle does not create some very bad sides. thanks.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I would use Humalog exclusively on resistance training days.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are having AM injections then I hope you are using Insulin alone without other AAS. But I am sure you know this already . IMO, I wouldnt use R in the AM, instead only use LOG PWO in the PM. If i was you I would just switch over to LOG completely and just use it PWO. Forget about the R, and just keep it on hand for when you run out of LOG. Glad you are getting the results
    Last edited by Gear; 08-17-2004 at 09:37 PM.

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the advice. one question why not use insulin a.m. when on AAS? Thanks for info.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big4nuthin
    Thanks for the advice. one question why not use insulin a.m. when on AAS? Thanks for info.
    Insulin is its own entity. AAS has very little to do with it. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Insulin is its own entity.
    You are right about that. However, I do know that Insulin used in the AM when used alone is more beneficial than if used in the AM when used with other AAS. I knew the science behind this but I cant excatly remember. Einstein has a better sciencetific explenation on why Insulin is more beneficial to use in the AM when used alone, than if used in the AM when combined with other AAS. Hopefully he will see this thread and give you an explenation. He has explained this before, I am trying to look for the thread now

I forgot to mention that "AM" Insulin shots should be taken on OFF training days only.

topcat50 is offline Junior Member
    Gear , I don't know where you came up with that explanation ! I've read everything there is to be said about insulin activity on more than several boards that Einstein moderates and I have never heard of by taking anabolics at the same time as your slin would be any less effective . I have run propionate and tren at the same time as a.m. slin injections and have never heard of this as being any less beneficial . Also taking slin in the morning on off workout days only and pwo on training days is not true . You need to do more research yourself before giving to much advice .

I never said YOU MUST NOT take Slin in the AM when combined with other AAS. Surely you can, and still get great results. I just said there is a more of a clear explenation on why taking Slin in the AM on OFF training days when not using AAS is beneficial.

And if you want to start dropping mod names to make yourself sound like you know what you are talking about then I might as well do the same thing. As a matter of fact the info you dont agree with about what I said was actually passed on to me by Einstein himself. There was actually more of a clear explenation on here about why that is. So maybe you should go and do your research newbie.

And by the way, I never give out wrong advice. The advice I give is from what I learn and the info I get from the more experienced like the mods.

topcat50 is offline Junior Member
    Gear, Reread your post Bro , Your contradicting yourself ! Your the one that chimed Eins name to start with . Your not completely wrong by what you say but on the other hand not completely accurate either ! You will not hear any more responses from me on this matter , no sense in turning this into a pissing contest . Oh by the way, I'm no newbie . I've been cruising these sites a long time . I don't have many post because I don't sit here and run my mouth .

Thread Information