big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

Any benefit to using slin more than once daily?

I am trying to learn as much as possible about the many ways to use insulin for quality mass gains. I know that many here advocate to use it PWO only. I know some say you can use it first thing in the morning on non-workout days. I have heard that some use it up to three times a day for short periods. This is the area that I am trying to learn more about. I have been using two types of insulin (humalin and humalog) twice a day on workout days and once a day on non-workout days with great results, keep in mind this is in cohjuction with AAS use. I plan on using it for no more than 3-4 weeks max. Some pretty knowledgeable posters have chimed in saying not to use it a.m. when using AAS therapy. Anyone know why? Anyone who knows how to use it more than once a day for great results, I would be intrested in hearing how you use it.

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    Hi bro..
    Here who i use slin
    For bulking
    1.As+slin: am/pwo shots (am cardio only pwo)
    2.AS+slin+gh: am/pwo for 4i.u(2 shots) gh.. am/midday/pwo for 6i.u(3 shots) gh
    3.pct+slin: am/pwo (am cardio only pwo)
    For cutting
    1. As+slin: pwo
    2. As+slin+gh: am/pwo
    3. pct+slin: pwo

cyflex

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    Cyflex, under bulking 1. As + slin: does that mean that you use insulin after you cardio? Also how much do you use? Right now I am using 4iu's after cardio and 8iu's PWO total of 12 iu's. Thanks.

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    i don`t use slin after cardio bro.. coz after cardio i have a pro/fat meal, only once shot in pwo (in cardio am/lifting pm days).
    No lifting,but am cardio=> no slin
    No lifting,no cardio=> only am shot
    Dont take carbs after cardio bro.. until 3hr later. if u take carbs after cardio (even little)u stop the lipolisis procceding
    if wana do slin shot, then do it 3hr later (in meal 2)

cyflex

Thread Information