ckupris is offline Female Member

I am just getting started with HGH...I need some information

I am just getting on the HGH cycles: How often should a male, age 40 215lbs, very good shape dosage be? As well as a women, age 27, dosage?

TRICKY is offline New Member
    I Wanna start HGH (Im over 35 but know nothing about it.
    Does one type of GH Have an advantage over another? I've read that the "Raw" HGH is (Somatropin) if that is so then whats the difference between:

Saizen
    Nutropin
    Genotropin
    Humatropin
    Protropin
    Geref (Seristim or Serostim?) (I heard Serostim was for Aids wasted patients)?

Is there a "best" HGH or are they all the same? Which ones should be avoided?
    just wondering....?

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRICKY
    I Wanna start HGH (Im over 35 but know nothing about it.
    Does one type of GH Have an advantage over another? I've read that the "Raw" HGH is (Somatropin) if that is so then whats the difference between:

Saizen
    Nutropin
    Genotropin
    Humatropin
    Protropin
    Geref (Seristim or Serostim?) (I heard Serostim was for Aids wasted patients)?

Is there a "best" HGH or are they all the same? Which ones should be avoided?
    just wondering....?

You can say that one brand can have an advantage over another. GH is basically a protein, and specific chain of amino acids. When they started to make it cyntheticly, they always had an extra amino or two and that tended to cause more than the normal side effects. Relatively recently there have been a few companies to be able to exactly replicate the protein chain. Then there's the issue of shelf life. GH only has a mixed shelf life of about a month, which is why it's sold by most companies in it's dry form and you have to mix it. If the company only ships it in it's wet form, then you can only store it for about 20days before having to use it.

I don't think there is one best GH, but I've always prefered Humatrope by Lilly.

Any GH product that doesn't have the complete chain should be avoided.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    For a 40's male, it would depend on what the goal is. If you are talking about HRT therapy levels, 1.5 - 2.0 IU's a day, 5-6 days a week. I you are talking about amounts for anabolic purposes, 4 IU's a day (2IU - 2X per day) 5-7 days a week.

Minimum cycle length should be 6 months (I run year round).

As far as brands go, I have been using HGH for about 3.5 years and have tried most of the major brands. As long as your HGH is legit, it all works the same. Some delivery systems are a little more convenient than others, but all the 191aa brands work the same.

Hope this helps.
    RedBaron

First part is a good dosage. The 27 year old female can safely take just about the same amount if she has a lot of body fat and should take a little more than half of that if she is already thin.

Running GH for a minimum of 6 months isn't exactly the best thing in the world and running it year round is really a bad idea. If you even end up in a possition that you can no longer afford it or no longer have access to it, you will be up the creak without a paddle. Even if you only run it 5 days a week, it will take some time for your body to bounce back and the older you get the less likely your body will be able to bounce back. That 6 month minimum is given to patients that are using GH for the purpose of stimulating vertical growth (as I mentioned in another thread). Those people either don't produce GH themselves anyway or are unable to properly synthesize it because of damage to an organ like the kidneys. In either case, they don't have the same risk associated with the normal production of GH and even so, they are still required to see the doctor every other month and have x-rays done every three to six months as well as complete blood chemistry.

At 40, there are a lot fewer risks associated with GH, but you still have to be careful with it. In HRT, the men that are given GH long term are no longer producing there own GH, or they are producing it in insufficient amounts. When you're young and you run GH for a long period of time, you can end up NEEDING HRT when you get older.

If you do insist on running GH for 6 months to a year streight, then you should only take it every other day. The best thing is really to cycle it on for two months and off for two weeks is enough time to keep your natural GH production active.

For a 40 year old woman, it's a bad idea to run GH, because around that age is the time that the female body goes through another hormonal change and the body resets it's levels. If you are adding a synthetic hormone your body may set the base line too low, so when you are off cycle, you will not be producing adequate amounts of that hormone.

Age 27-

I am taking 5 - 9 iu's a week and this is going on the second month that I have been taking it-

What is the best way that I should cycle this to prevent future difficulites for my production of GH?

And if I should I stop taking the GH when I reach a certain goal, ifs it possile to keep myself balanced without the GH after taking it for a cycle?

Again-Thanks for the response :-)

Does it matter what time of day you inject HGH?

Give someone the gift of a Smile :-)

Female, Age 27
    Male, Age 40

Does it mater what your eating time frame is from the time before and after injecting. . .
    The reason I ask is had been said to me not to eat a few hours before or after injecting because of certain releases that food causes your body-

Thanks again for taking the time to repond-

Smiles and Sunshine-

Female 27
    Male 40

Insulin -

Alot of people in these forums are mixing insulin with the HGH-
    What is the purpose and would you suggest using it with the GH or does the GH alone serve enough purpose?

27, Female
    40, Male

What is IGF-1 LR3? and what is its purpose?

Female 27 - So you would suggest the best time for my injection is in the AM?

Thanks again for all the information -Smiles and Sunshine to you :-)

Thread Information