angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

VETS, longitudinal growth

i'm 19 as i said in a previous thread, but i feel at this point i'll be better off with a new post, as new questions are now starting to arise.

i am considering a gh cycle to help induce longitudinal(height) growth, and i possibly some fat burn. i know my growth plates have not closed yet, and i would like to know any serious side effects i could face if properly administering jintropin?. i'm around 5'9".

also if longitudinal growth was one of my main goals, what admininstration pattern would be suitable to attain this? Would a 5on/2off fashion work well at 3ius????

i've read in clinical trials that the administration of gh in a patient that has not completed growth plate fusion has lower chance of side effects than a fully grown adult who also administers.... is this true?

please help me out bros, i want all information/input possible to educate myself and make the proper decision!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    "ok i know all the bad hype about teens and hgh, i'm only 19 and not even considering it. i have 1 cycle under my belt, and i'm about to do my second. i know i'm probably too young to be doign this, but i've put my bod through worse, so oh well...."angelxterminator 08-19-2004

"i am considering a gh cycle to help induce longitudinal(height) growth, and i possibly some fat burn. i know my growth plates have not closed yet, and i would like to know any serious side effects i could face if properly administering jintropin?. i'm around 5'9"."angelxterminator 08-21-2004

Pretty big u-turn in 2 days....

"ok i know all the bad hype about teens and hgh, i'm only 19 and not even considering it. i have 1 cycle under my belt, and i'm about to do my second. i know i'm probably too young to be doign this, but i've put my bod through worse, so oh well...."angelxterminator 08-19-2004

"i am considering a gh cycle to help induce longitudinal(height) growth, and i possibly some fat burn. i know my growth plates have not closed yet, and i would like to know any serious side effects i could face if properly administering jintropin?. i'm around 5'9"."angelxterminator 08-21-2004

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    The most common thing for a person to experience is a sensativity to the stuff that you mix the GH powder with (diluent) and a person just has to use sterile water. Other side effects are not likely if you are using a doctor to determine the dosage.

If you are trying to spark growth, then no, 5 0n and 2 off at 3IU's isn't going to do it. The amount is different for each person and it's based on a calculation (a calculation I am intentionally leaving out at this point).

People that take GH have a lower rate of side effects when administration is governed by a medical professional, not self administered. When an adolescent is administered GH, they are looked at very carefully, including physical exams every month, x-rays every 3-6 months (in your case it would be every 3 months), blood tests every month, etc.

Adolescents have a higher rate of side effects if not kept an eye on by a doctor.

The proper decision is to go to a doctor and ask them if they can give you GH to help you grow a little more before you stop growing. Self administration of GH to spark growth is not easy, nor recomended. I see you are trying to get info about this, but you don't even know what the term is to describe growth (which I am also intentionally leaving out at this point).

Your post just shows how little you know about it and amplifies the fact that you shouldn't be thinking about doing this on your own. You need a doctor to examin you and keep an eye on you while you're taking GH.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall

wow thank you for such a large contribution to the thread, 3 times. go home if you have nothing useful to say. i'd rather get constructive criticism and have dbarcelo tell me i'm stupid than you copy and paste useless sh*t

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    wow thank you for such a large contribution to the thread, 3 times. go home if you have nothing useful to say. i'd rather get constructive criticism and have dbarcelo tell me i'm stupid than you copy and paste useless sh*t
    OK fella, settle down kidda, I was only playing.

I didn't post it 3 times, the site went funny and threw it on there 3 times & I didn't bother deleting the other 2.

Besides wiseguy - I am at home, and why describe your own posts as useless sh*t?

if you read correctly i was saying that your repeating what i stated was useless ****, as you were contributing nothing to this conversation. when you have something intelligent to say, post, until then, STFU

You accused me of copying & pasting useless sh*t, I copied & pasted your posts.

Calm down & develop a sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    You accused me of copying & pasting useless sh*t, I copied & pasted your posts.

Calm down & develop a sense of humour.
    sorry i'm not trying to be a dick, i'm just seriously trying to get info, and noone that can help me does. i guess i'm just gonna do 10iu a day for 5 months and see what happens!

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I didn't say you were stupid. You're not stupid. A stupid person would go on and start taking high doses of GH without even comming on a site like this and ask anyone about it first. That would be stupid. You're just searching for the information and going about it the wrong way. There is plenty of info out there. I've written a lot of info over the last two weeks about GH and those threads are still listed as current. You can search my post history for GH related topics. You can check out the moderator for this subject and see what posts he's written on the subject of GH.

sorry i'm not trying to be a dick, i'm just seriously trying to get info, and noone that can help me does. i guess i'm just gonna do 10iu a day for 5 months and see what happens!
    No worries bud.

Now if that post doesn't attract some feedback I don't know what will!

In the mean time though (and I hate to sound like one of those guys who just says 'do your research') read every thread you can find, there really is alot of information already on here if you've got the patience to look for it and the other bros are alot keener to help you if they can see you have already tried to help yourself.

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    4-6iu/ed 6 month minimum, combined with 2.5mg/ed letrozole therapy. Monitor blood glucose and heart rate daily.

High vitamin/mineral intake.

Doctors are useless tits.

i have read probably 15 clinical trials of gh being administered into pre-adult patients with various illnesses including turners, GHD, and a few others, also studies of GH on patients with no illnesses. I am reading and reading and reading, and i am finding good info, but medicinal journals can only take you so far. I try to get input from every angle possible before i start something...

btw i was joking about the 5months at 10ius, i just knew it would get attention like you said

foxy or anybody else, do you also recommend i recieve x-rays to check growth plate fusion at set intervals? if so what intervals would be necessary? i'm thinking i will recieve one every 3 months maybe, and see how things go. sound good?

also i just wanted to thank all of you for the help you are providing for me. it is much appreciated, this is the only board where i would trust the information being handed to me well enough to start dosing a compound that could possibly ruin my life!

another thing. would the full 2.5mg of femara be necessary, or would 1.25 ed be sufficient? thanx for the help!

depends if ur combining AAS. 1.25mg/ed would suffice unless you were considering adding in certain AAS.

Honestly if I wanted a 'safe' height growth cycle id be using GH, test suspension or enanth and letro. This way your upping testosterone and thus androgen lvls, as well as increasing GH/IGF-1 levels and simultaneously lowering estrogen levels. And thats not "too hardcore" of a cycle at all.

Id luv to see you do 30iu/ed for 2 weeks and see what happens. Of course, id only ask you to do so if you were a lab rat.

oh and Id say bi monthly on the epiphysis x-rays if possible.

If one growth plate closed and the other did not youd end up with disproprtioned growth which would leave you messed for life!

Thread Information