Thread: Jintropin

bigeze is offline Junior Member

Jintropin

how can i tell if what i have is real!
    i had the same stuff last year and had more side effects does that meen its not real or what?
    anyway what to look for if it's fake and do they have fakes of jin?

bowie is offline Member
    What do you mean by more side effects? Swelling of hands /feet is common,maybe a little joint pains. This mind you is at 2iu/day. What dose were/are you taking?

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    it should burn like hell when i inject it

bigeze is offline Junior Member
    well the one i had last(jintrop) i was taking 2-3 iu and i was getting bad sides like hand and fingers always falling asleep bad joint pains in wrist,but the jintrop i got this year did not have such bad sides a little swoleing hands some times my hand/forearm would fall a sleep and a little joint pain and i am taking 3-4 iu a day.
    last year while taking 2-3 iu i got harder and a little leaner and more shape.
    so far this year on 3-4 iu for about 2 months not as hard or lean and did not drop as much weight.
    how does the preg,test work and is the gh clear as water after mixing cause last years seem to be a little cloudy after mixing.
    also last year i was taking deca after about 4 weeks 400 mg a week.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    I have read of a few domestic fakes of Jin....why anyone would bother faking something that is as cheap and accessible is a mystery to me.

RedBaron
    wtf do you mean cheap and accessible? i'm paying $2,500 for my jintropin cycle bro, how is that cheap and accessible? a cycle of test, deca , dbol , and winny with nolva and clomid and some dnp for cutting after would only cost me $400,,thats a much cheaper cycle than GH

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    wtf do you mean cheap and accessible? i'm paying $2,500 for my jintropin cycle bro, how is that cheap and accessible? a cycle of test, deca, dbol, and winny with nolva and clomid and some dnp for cutting after would only cost me $400,,thats a much cheaper cycle than GH
    How many kits is that? for that price you should be able to get around 10-13 kits, maybe even a few more, which would make a cycle of over 1 year long...also $400.00 for a cycle of Test, Deca , d-bol and winny with nolva...how long was the cycle because in any decent amount/doses, for me a cycle is around 16 weeks, there is no way i can get all my gear for $400.00 unless i brewed it myself...XXL

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    How many kits is that? for that price you should be able to get around 10-13 kits, maybe even a few more, which would make a cycle of over 1 year long...also $400.00 for a cycle of Test, Deca, d-bol and winny with nolva...how long was the cycle because in any decent amount/doses, for me a cycle is around 16 weeks, there is no way i can get all my gear for $400.00 unless i brewed it myself...XXL
    thats what i was thinking

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    How many kits is that? for that price you should be able to get around 10-13 kits, maybe even a few more, which would make a cycle of over 1 year long...also $400.00 for a cycle of Test, Deca, d-bol and winny with nolva...how long was the cycle because in any decent amount/doses, for me a cycle is around 16 weeks, there is no way i can get all my gear for $400.00 unless i brewed it myself...XXL
    well first of all that is for 1000iu of jino, and i can get it a little cheaper now, $2200. so 10 kits. that will amount to about 9 months cycle time for me! 5iu/day 6on/1off

second....i'm not experienced with aas, just with fitness. my cycle length would only be 12 weeks, not 16, so that probably compensates for your price difference!

Thread Information