Thread: Awesome results

3bigpipes is offline New Member

Awesome results

I love GH. I just finished a vile, and I was supposed to start a new one today, but something has come up. I have to take a plane on monday. Since I am in Canada, that involoves going through customs, no biggie, but I was wondering if I was to reconstitute a new vile today, would it be safe for it to get out of the firdge ofr 5-6 hours on monday ( travel time) and still be good for the rest of the week? If not, I'll just reconstitute it when I get there, but that means I'll be off for three days, and I want to leave that as a last resort.

But I love this stuff. It's only been a week, but I allready see changes, mostly i my mood, but also in my skin's smoothness. My veins are allready more pronounced and my muscles are much harder. I was 170 lbs, 6 % bf when I started, so i think its normal for me to see changes so soon, since I have little to no fat. I'm using it to cut down, lose some weight, and bring out the definition in my face ( jaw-line, cheek bones, etc.. sounds funny to you guys, but I'm an actor, and that's what its all about). I can't wait to see what I'll look and feel like in 6 months from now. Here are some pics of me on the day i started. I'll post pics Monthly for you guys to see the improvements.

p.s. Any tips for preserving GH on the road, ( i.e Improves cooler)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Awesome results-side.jpg   Awesome results-side-1.jpg  

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Dude, you look pretty cut already!

I just started 4 days ago, only 2ius ed at the moment - what dosage are you on?

thanks man.

an 18 iu vile each 7 days. (just under three a day). I'm stocked for the next 6 months. But I hope this doesn't make me any bigger. just leaner and fuller.

peace

The general consensus, as I'm sure you know, seems to be that 4iu is the minimum for growth.

I am using 2iu, rising to 3iu, for cutting purposes but will probably increase to 4iu when I start my next AS cycle.

So you've seen improvements in skin tone already? Thats fantastic, improving my skin is one of the reasons I decided to go with GH.

Why, if you're only travelling for 5-6 hrs, does reconstituting when you arrive mean you'll be off for 3 days?

because i will only be able to reconstitue in 3 days.

because i won't be able to reconstitute until monday. Missing today, sunday.....okay 2 days. my mistake. Still, is that cool? I'd rather just keep on it

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    ****, i wish my midsection looked like that. I bet the honeis drool over that when you go to the beach huh? Do they love it? I would prolly just walk around with my shirt off anychance i got.

Quote Originally Posted by 3bigpipes
    because i won't be able to reconstitute until monday. Missing today, sunday.....okay 2 days. my mistake. Still, is that cool? I'd rather just keep on it
    Hopefully somebody more knowledgeable will jump in on this thread, but what I can tell you is that if you read up on what alot of other guys are doing some of them only ever do it 5 days on, 2 days off & they get great results - you'll be fine IMO.

letmein is offline Associate Member

RE:Awesome results

Quote Originally Posted by 3bigpipes
    I love GH. I just finished a vile, and I was supposed to start a new one today, but something has come up. I have to take a plane on monday. Since I am in Canada, that involoves going through customs, no biggie, but I was wondering if I was to reconstitute a new vile today, would it be safe for it to get out of the firdge ofr 5-6 hours on monday ( travel time) and still be good for the rest of the week? If not, I'll just reconstitute it when I get there, but that means I'll be off for three days, and I want to leave that as a last resort.

But I love this stuff. It's only been a week, but I allready see changes, mostly i my mood, but also in my skin's smoothness. My veins are allready more pronounced and my muscles are much harder. I was 170 lbs, 6 % bf when I started, so i think its normal for me to see changes so soon, since I have little to no fat. I'm using it to cut down, lose some weight, and bring out the definition in my face ( jaw-line, cheek bones, etc.. sounds funny to you guys, but I'm an actor, and that's what its all about). I can't wait to see what I'll look and feel like in 6 months from now. Here are some pics of me on the day i started. I'll post pics Monthly for you guys to see the improvements.

p.s. Any tips for preserving GH on the road, ( i.e Improves cooler)
    I take mine with me every week. Here is what I do. I take a yogurt container and fill it with water. I then drop 6-7 quarters into a film container to "float" the film container just abover the water line. I then freeze the containers. When I get ready to leave, I pour out the quarters, drop in the vial and have an instant cooler. Put everything in a zip lock just in case adn carry it on. I have never had anyone even ask about it in 10+ trips. Put it in an ice bucket when you arrive at your hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by letmein
    I take mine with me every week. Here is what I do. I take a yogurt container and fill it with water. I then drop 6-7 quarters into a film container to "float" the film container just abover the water line. I then freeze the containers. When I get ready to leave, I pour out the quarters, drop in the vial and have an instant cooler. Put everything in a zip lock just in case adn carry it on. I have never had anyone even ask about it in 10+ trips. Put it in an ice bucket when you arrive at your hotel.
    Awesome idea man. I'll do that right now. If they stop me, its all legit, right? it's only one vile....My plane is in 6 hours, it would be nice to know before then what to expect if I get stopped.

Thanks for the support guys. To reply to the comment about taking my shirt off any chance I get, I used to do that all the time, but now I find that I get laid alot more often when the ladies touch me instead of seeing me. Something about showing off that they don;t like.

here's another updated pic, still more result. dropped 3 pounds this week.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    looking good bro, impressive!!

lowboy is offline New Member
    wow only 1 week with results??? I heard it takes 30 days to get into your system?? im starting week 7 with little results at 2iu's a day (and yes its real)

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    I also saw good results within 2 weeks my bf % dropped to 4.2%

good luck with the shippin bro I wish I had some ideas for you only I dont travel much

pics

Sorry about the pics guys. I ride off my neighboors wireless network and I guess they were downloading stuff all day, and I couldn't upload a single pic. but i'm in a hotel now. haha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Awesome results-08-23.jpg   Awesome results-08-23-1.jpg  
    Last edited by 3bigpipes; 08-23-2004 at 08:15 PM.

dreamkiller is offline New Member
    i dont know what the big deal is... the guy is skinny with lil body fat... u took some crap to make u more skinny? u take any guy in the gym... make him skinny and he'll look like you.... show me lean muscle mass, THEN we're talkin !

lowboy is offline New Member
    ya hes skinny but theres lean muscle there.... cmon give credit where its due.
    I'd give my left nut to look like that

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    shave that pube hair for christ sake

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bigpipes. Has anyone told you they don't like it?(when you take your shirt off) Or are you just assuming? I have had it work a couple times. It makes me wanna keep doing, cuz i need more vagina. But now you say you get laid more when they touch you. Well how the hell are you getting them to touch you in the first place? I mean, you must be doing something to get them to touch you. Whats the secret master?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamkiller
    i dont know what the big deal is... the guy is skinny with lil body fat... u took some crap to make u more skinny? u take any guy in the gym... make him skinny and he'll look like you.... show me lean muscle mass, THEN we're talkin !
    I wasn't able to find any pics of you. I'll assume you're a frustrated fat guy with no muscle. good day

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You look fantastic bro! But, honestly, after only 1 vial, I doubt it has to do with the GH. For most, It seriously can take up to 3 months to begin to see results. I loved GH. I took 2/3iu's ED for 9 months! I got extremely lean. Not big, but lean.

Thread Information