Incredible_bulk is offline New Member

Best To Take with slin...

What is the best drug i can take with insulin , i was thinking winstrol depo, i am very good at using slin and i need to put on as much size as possihble but i only want a short cycle, any ideas, plus i am thinking of 250mg of test a week which shouldnt hurt my natural production too much..

Bdy_Dysm is offline Junior Member
    How long is a short cycle?

With that dose of test, all your doing is replaceing your own! Wich is'nt all bad if you're going to add the winny. But we could design something much more benefisual, if we new more!

hulk007 is offline Banned
    if you want to gain as much mass possible,i suggest you up your test to 1000mg.a week with it.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO, when using Insulin , its important to to use a fair bit of test as Insulin and test reacts well to eachother. Using 250mgs p/week isnt enough IMO, and especially when using Insulin with it, 250mgs p/week dosage is defenitely out of the question. If using test with Insulin, I wouldnt go under 750mgs p/week mark. But thats just me. If you want size then 4get about Winny. Good luck

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    What about using slin with hgh with test-e or test -cyp say about 600mg to 900mg
    per week and maybe deca 200mg twice a week?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah about 600mgs p/week sounds good. Unsure about GH, I dont know much about that stuff. But Insulin and test @ 600mgs p/week sounds good to me. Deca is fine

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i would suggest you get your cycle together and then add the SLIN to it.not the other way around....Slin in and itself will put size on you but you have to have your diet in order and adding slin to an AAS cycle will cause a synergistic effect.allowing both to do their jobs better.as far as dosages go,i dont run less the 1gr of test a week,but i'm not gonna tell you to do this not knowing how many cycles you have under your belt,if any..give us some history on your self

hulk007 is offline Banned
    i agree,it all depends on how many cycles you were on.

Thread Information