Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Arrow IGF users... did you keep your gains from it?

I posted a thread over at MS and Da Bull informed me that he lost his gains from both of his IGF cycles. He also mentioned that he was not the only one. So has anyone had this happen to them as well? How much did you lose all of it or half or what?

-MS

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    Bump! I am about to start and I was under the assumptions that the gains you make from IGF are somewhat permanent. You may atrophy if you stop training, but the added muscle cells are there to stay.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats a good question. It would suck to spend all that money on something that disappears so easily. I would like to know this answer before I shell out the dough thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by big4nuthin
    Bump! I am about to start and I was under the assumptions that the gains you make from IGF are somewhat permanent. You may atrophy if you stop training, but the added muscle cells are there to stay.
    Key word homeostasis.... I mean the gains are so fast and you can only hold so much as most cycles are 30 days. I too thought the gains were permanent.

on another note.... you look good in that avatar, what are your stats? I mean that in the straightest way possible

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Key word homeostasis.... I mean the gains are so fast and you can only hold so much as most cycles are 30 days. I too thought the gains were permanent.

on another note.... you look good in that avatar, what are your stats? I mean that in the straightest way possible
    From everything I have read it doesnt sound like IGF will throw 10lbs on you in 30 days. It sounds more like 1-2lbs every week or so. That is certainly maintable weight if that is indeed the case.

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the compliment. I am 5' 8" and in that picture I weighed about 190, dont have the slightest clue what my BF% is. I took that picture after having switched over to a lifestyle diet similiar to the sticky posted under the diet section of this forum. Right now I am 10 lbs heavier and just as lean. I plan on updating my avatar after my IGF cycle. Thanks again.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Guys if you don't keep the diet and training right you'll lose gains from anything. The idea of permenate gains is a myth. I seem to have keep what I gain from it.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Guys if you don't keep the diet and training right you'll lose gains from anything. The idea of permenate gains is a myth. I seem to have keep what I gain from it.

JohnnyB

I understand that completly. I was meaning if the diet and training are on was there still a loss in gains, and if so how much?

BTW whose IGF do you use?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I used IGF-1r with PGF-2A for my last show prep...after the show i came off clean and have been this way for about 1/2 year...although i have shrunken and my weight has droped my arms and shoulders are about the same size they were while on...most of my IGF-1r and PGF-2A shots went directly into those muscles...so for me i feel it was atleast 75% pernemant...XXL

75% is good enough for me to try it. Thanks for the info Mike. anyone else want to share?
    BTW what is PGF-2A?

bumping... I want to see what einy, bigjdog, swellin and spys thoughts because I know they used it for sure. And if I didnt list your name it doesnt mean I dont want too hear your thoughts. So post up!
    Last edited by Mr. Sparkle; 08-24-2004 at 01:06 PM.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    don't mess with PGF-2a for sh!ts and giggles. Actually, just not for giggles.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I guy I got it from is no longer in business

JohnnyB

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    PGF2-a is a prostaglandin most commonly found as the tromethamine salt.

Good stuff. Mike if you check this thread, how much IGF-1 did you use? And this was IGF-1 not LR3 correct, for local growth??

How many PGF2a shots per group how often that kind of thing would be nice to know.

Id like to see what the addition of PGE1 and lidocaine for pain would make.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I posted a thread over at MS and Da Bull informed me that he lost his gains from both of his IGF cycles. He also mentioned that he was not the only one. So has anyone had this happen to them as well? How much did you lose all of it or half or what?

-MS
    I didn't say I lost them all.I did lose some,and my diet and training were spot on.Like I said on MS.I'm not the only one to see gains disappear after IGF.If any of those bros happen to see the thread,they can chime in as well.
    Also,Mr S,like I told you on MS,I'll tell you here also.IMO,the stuff is wayyy over rated and wayyy over hyped.It's worth a run,but don't expect too much from it.It's not exactly what you read when you so overly excited ppl posting thier results.They tend to exaggerate a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Also,Mr S,like I told you on MS,I'll tell you here also.IMO,the stuff is wayyy over rated and wayyy over hyped.It's worth a run,but don't expect too much from it.It's not exactly what you read when you so overly excited ppl posting thier results.They tend to exaggerate a little.
    I think AAS in general is like that. I know when I first cycled I was anticipating all these tell tale signs of AAS use that people over hype and 40lbs of gains that didnt come. I am not expecting anything spectacular from IGF so I only order 1mg of it to run during PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I didn't say I lost them all.I did lose some,and my diet and training were spot on.Like I said on MS.I'm not the only one to see gains disappear after IGF.If any of those bros happen to see the thread,they can chime in as well.

thanks for the info bro! I was just wanting to see who lost gains and how much. I asked over here because this board is way faster. I will not expect to gain anything.... seriously and Ill see how I do when I run it.
    Da Bull you sound annoyed by my repetitiveness on the boards... are you?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    thanks for the info bro! I was just wanting to see who lost gains and how much. I asked over here because this board is way faster. I will not expect to gain anything.... seriously and Ill see how I do when I run it.
    Da Bull you sound annoyed by my repetitiveness on the boards... are you?
    HAHA..not at all bro.You sort of twisted what I said,so i needed to clarify things over here that's all.You want quick answers,this is one of the boards to post on,that's for sure.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Im with JB...I kept my gains and the veins that were brought to the surface as well. Peace

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Sphinx
    PGF2-a is a prostaglandin most commonly found as the tromethamine salt.

Good stuff. Mike if you check this thread, how much IGF-1 did you use? And this was IGF-1 not LR3 correct, for local growth??

How many PGF2a shots per group how often that kind of thing would be nice to know.

Id like to see what the addition of PGE1 and lidocaine for pain would make.
    What i used as IGF-1r suspended in BA, i used 40mcg / day, 20mcg first thing in the morning and the other 20mcg after training. As for PGF-2A, it was painful as fak but i just dealt with it, had to hang a sh*t about 20 minutes after injection each and every time, got a pretty good caugh right after injecting as well...I used 5mg per day in two divided doses of 2.5mg ( think that's correct i think it was 5mg/ml) i shot 20 mcg of IGF-1r at 6:00am...at 10:00am i shot 2.5mg of PGF-2a and at 12:30pm i shot the other 2.5mg of PGF-2a and at 7:00pm 20mcg of IGF-1r once again.
    The pgf-2a shots were divided into two darts, and i would shot coresponding body parts such as left and right inner biceps, or left & right long head of the tris, left and right pecs, etc...i tried calfs but that hurt too much even for my taste...i hope thit explains what i have done....XXL

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Mike. Thats great information. Your the first person ive spoken to whose used IGF-1 in conjunction with PGF2a. I bet lidocaine would make calves and forearms possible future injection sites by eliminating virtually all pain associated with PGF2a.

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Im with JB...I kept my gains and the veins that were brought to the surface as well. Peace

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

oh and you kept your veins
    thanks good to hear.

Bull sorry I misquoted you! thanks for the discussion guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Sphinx
    Thanks Mike. Thats great information. Your the first person ive spoken to whose used IGF-1 in conjunction with PGF2a. I bet lidocaine would make calves and forearms possible future injection sites by eliminating virtually all pain associated with PGF2a.
    Yeah no pain would have been nice but at least i knew it was working......XXL

one more bump for some people that would like to post

Thread Information