angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

Ansomone or Jino?

Alright i keep hearing conflicting advice on the ankebio stuff. Some people say its 192aa, some say that it isn't and they have had great results! so whats up with the stuff? who has used it, and what were your results?

would i be better off spending the extra money to buy jino?
    i get the ansomone for $2.11/iu or $3.25/iu for the jino.
    total for the 1000iu i want to buy:
    Ansomone:$2216.00
    Jintropin:$3490.00

worth the money?

just realized myself that its roughly a $1,200.00 leap!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Get another source that's to much for jino, you can get it cheaper tyhen that domestic. I'd go with the jino.

JohnnyB

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    Bteter sources out there but ansomone is fine GH.

Wut, you got a red welt and wut, now you think its 192aa as well??? Get real, the welts are from injkections its sumthing that happens when you shove a foreign metal object and inject **** into your body.

Personally id much rather just cheap out and buy pure 191aa bulk GH powder no kit format from a pharmaceutical manufacturer. But thats just me. I think theres ALOT of love towards jino for a very wrong reason kinda like the way members suck up to board sponsors if ya hear what im saying. Kinda like the way IP gets customers even tho he has the ****tiest **** of all **** and everyone too dictatored to say hes a peice of crap.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    FS how would you know about gear, HGH or LR3 IGF-1, have you done any yet, have you done your crazy cycle to grow an inch. I will say you have some good info, but your interpitation and the way you'd apply it leaves something to be desired. If you haven't use HGH don't comment on it.

The reason for not using 192aa HGH is the posibility of anti-body which would render the HGH useless, so it would be a crap shot as to weather your body would produce them or not. If your body does then you've wasted your money, so to be on the safe side get 191aa HGH and the way it looks jino is the only 191aa HGH from China.

JohnnyB

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Well said JB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    FS how would you know about gear, HGH or LR3 IGF-1, have you done any yet, have you done your crazy cycle to grow an inch. I will say you have some good info, but your interpitation and the way you'd apply it leaves something to be desired. If you haven't use HGH don't comment on it.

The reason for not using 192aa HGH is the posibility of anti-body which would render the HGH useless, so it would be a crap shot as to weather your body would produce them or not. If your body does then you've wasted your money, so to be on the safe side get 191aa HGH and the way it looks jino is the only 191aa HGH from China.

JohnnyB
    I remember both threads and for one will allways use a 191aa gh over a 192aa gh. Peace

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

FROM ANKEBIO on ANSOMONE

This is the exact email sent to me from AnkeBio on ansomone when i told them i was ordering their product to bring it in to my lab for analysis:

Dear Mike,

Thank you very much for your questions.

1) Here, we confirm that our rHGH/Somatropin is derived from E. coli., contains 191 amino acids. You could have your order(Our rHGH/Somatropin) tested, if our rHGH/Somatropin is not of 191 amino acids, we shall refund you;

2) Our rHGH/Somatropin is a kind of lyophilized powder;

3) All the vials are vacuum sealed and lyophilized in imported freeze dryer;

4) Yes, the rHGH lyophilized powder should be store at 2 to 8 centigrade degrees, away from light. Under this condition, the powder could stay OK for 2 years. By the way, the solution mixed with water should also be store at 2 to 8 centigrade degrees. If it is mixed with Sterile Water for Injection, the solution should be use up within 48 hours to gain the best therapeutic effects; if it mixed with Bateriostatic water, it can be used up within longer time-7 days or so.

I ensure you will definitely get original Ansomone: rHGH/Somatropin with reliable quality from us-Ansomone manufacturer-Anhui Anke Biotechnology Co., Ltd..

Any more question, pls don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks and take care.

Sincerely,
    Mewhi

I will order my 1000iu for my cycle, and i will set 10iu aside for lab testing, and i will post conclusive results to stop this nonsense! (once i get the money to buy my gh that is)

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    whoooo 350 a kit with 10 kits??? you can get a better price than that bro thats crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    whoooo 350 a kit with 10 kits??? you can get a better price than that bro thats crazy
    umm read carefully brother....
    i'm paying $2100 for the 1000iu of ansomone

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    Alright i keep hearing conflicting advice on the ankebio stuff. Some people say its 192aa, some say that it isn't and they have had great results! so whats up with the stuff? who has used it, and what were your results?

would i be better off spending the extra money to buy jino?
    i get the ansomone for $2.11/iu or $3.25/iu for the jino.
    total for the 1000iu i want to buy:
    Ansomone:$2216.00
    Jintropin:$3490.00

worth the money?

Uhhhh 3490.00-----> That equals 349 per jino kit bro.... (100 iu's per kit x 10 kits) I was off by what 1$. maybe you need to read a bit closer... :-)

BTW go with the Jino... its better.

first i'm not paying the $3500, and second what makes the jino better specifically?

you said 3490.00 did you not? Your the one that gave me a hard time first bro....

I have never heard of that brand before.... so I would go with jino because it is tried and true. I just got some kexing cheap, and Now I wish I had payed for the jino, because I am hearing that the kexiing gh is 192, not 191 aa. jino is 191... more expensive, but a better drug. If your gonna get GH, pay for the good stuff. I have just never heard of that brand.
    Most suppliers will give you a discount for bulk orders. I would consider 10 kits bulk. Ask him for a deal on 10 of em.
    good luck bro

i just found another jino supplier that will sell me the same 1000ius for $2100....i think i might go with that. i still want to try the ansomone though and prove this 191aa arguing. not 1000ius of it though, maybe i'll get 1 4iu bottle and bring it to the lab with me one day!

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    i just found another jino supplier that will sell me the same 1000ius for $2100....i think i might go with that. i still want to try the ansomone though and prove this 191aa arguing. not 1000ius of it though, maybe i'll get 1 4iu bottle and bring it to the lab with me one day!
    Good deal bro
    Glad to hear it!!!!!!!!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    1000iu's of jino? mabye 2k.

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    I never said 192aa was better or would I EVER knowingly encourage someone to use 192aa product. Im saying that the banter about Kexing and AnkeBio selling 192aa is just shady-competition rumor spread from idiot #1 to idiot #2 and regurgetated and re-written more times than the bible till it finally arrives at its AAS board destination.

Since Kexing is usually found cheaper than jino, wouldnt it make sense to invest the cash to purchase both, TEST THEM, and then end up saving alot more cash in the future, not to mention settling all the rumors... but see thats just the other side of the coin cause I know for a fact that theres people here who dont want rumors like this to be settled cause its this "fog of uncertainty" created towards the competing china GH's that lets them sell more of their higher priced jinny.

IMO its politics, juice politics at their very worst.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    When I hear from several different people who have actually used kexing and found that it produces red welts why would I want to buy it & test it?

Whether the red welts are caused by it being 192aa or by residual protein is, frankly, totally irrelevant to me - I know its not indicative of a good product.

When so many people are reporting such good results from jintropin it makes sense to me to use that brand.

Oh and why, may I ask, do you care so much which brand people use?

Red Baron

i have contacted mewhi from ankebio about your red welts, and he is saying they have recieved nothing but good feedback from their customers lately. He wants you to contact him directly concerning your problem with the batch number of gh used so he can launch an investigation into this!
    Here are the emails:
    FROM ME TO ANKEBIO
    I have a few more questions about your product quickly!
    1)I talked to somebody i know that has done GH cycles, and his most recent was your product. He told me how he had an immune system response to it, and it left large red welts on his body!
    What would cause this? i heard that the purification process wasn't good enough leaving residual protein in the gh powder? Please explain this to me!

Thank you again for your time!

FROM ANKEBIO TO ME
    Hi Mike,

Thank you very much for your question.

I have to confess that the feedbacks from our customers recently are not good, but great or excellent! ;-)

Anyway, we'd like to hear all kinds of sounds around us esp. those we couldn't heard easily. I couldn't and shouldn't say any comments or confirmation on what you have said, to see is to believe. So could you pls give us more information about the person you contact, the batch number of the rHGH he used and some info. on how he use it, or ask him to contact us directly for our detailed investigation?

Thanks a lot!

Sincerely,
    Mewhi

They have incredible customer service, and have been great with me. have not used their product yet but they promptly and directly answer all of my questions!
    RED BARON: here is your chance to solve your gh problem, were you bull****ting or no?
    Contact ankebio yourself and say Mike a.k.a. AngelX sent you there due to your red welt problem.

Mr. Mewhi Gao
    Anhui Anke Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
    Add: AnkeBio Building
    669 Changjiang Road, West
    Hefei, Anhui 230088 China
    Tel: 0086-551-5319890
    0086-551-5319893-8107
    Fax: 0086-551-5319895
    0086-551-5319892
    E-mail: [email protected]

Contact them and let me know what happens.

btw i have advise mewhi you would be contacting him, so he will let me know how this issue is resolved!

yes it should be. Anybody else get red welts from ansomone? Heres your moment of truth, the company could reimburse you 100% for the purchase!

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    Well, I e-mailed Mewhi last night and gave him every single detail of my handling and use of ansomone, down to the brand of insulin pins I used with each brand. I gave him the timeframe (last October) and my GH use before and after. I was unable to come up with a batch number .... all that was in my current disposal container was Jino, Jino, and more Jino and a few stray Genotropins.

No response yet. I will keep you posted if I hear anything.
    good lookin, PM me or post when you get a response. i'm sure mewhi will contact me anyway

contact

Mewhi did contact me again, thank you for following through with this. I did not think you would take the time, but you did! Judging on what answers you recieved from ankebio do you personally think you would consider the use of ansomone ever again?

zaarel is offline Junior Member
    wow $2100 for 1000iu of jino is one hell of a deal if thats a domestic quote!! From what I remember thats as good or better a price as straight order from the manufacturer.

test_dummy is offline New Member
    I just got my cycle of 600 IU of ANSOMONE about a month ago. I have been taking one 4IU vial / day. NO RED WELTS. I'm about 195 lbs is this a good amount to take or should I increase it?

Quote Originally Posted by test_dummy
    I just got my cycle of 600 IU of ANSOMONE about a month ago. I have been taking one 4IU vial / day. NO RED WELTS. I'm about 195 lbs is this a good amount to take or should I increase it?
    depends on you and your goals bro!

joevette is offline Banned
    I'm bumping this to see if Redbaron got a response about the ansomone.

Thread Information