Vale Tudo is offline Junior Member

How does this look...and a little feedback please.

I am getting ready to start a cycle but not sure as to the exact dose of growth I should take. I know I am going to run it for a minimum of 6 months.

weeks 1-14 Test E
    weeks 1-12 EQ
    Nolva 10mg ed through out
    growth (2iu or 4iu????? this is the basic reason for my post).

I really want to add some size, but at the same time I want to try and lean out. I have heard that at lower dose you will burn fat???? Does that mean a higher dose of 4IU's will not yield those same results?

Any help would be cool.

Vale Tudo is offline Junior Member
    Sorry guess vitals would be cool!

5'10
    around 18% BF

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vale Tudo
    I am getting ready to start a cycle but not sure as to the exact dose of growth I should take. I know I am going to run it for a minimum of 6 months.

weeks 1-14 Test E
    weeks 1-12 EQ
    Nolva 10mg ed through out
    growth (2iu or 4iu????? this is the basic reason for my post).

I really want to add some size, but at the same time I want to try and lean out. I have heard that at lower dose you will burn fat???? Does that mean a higher dose of 4IU's will not yield those same results?

Any help would be cool.
    Yes, you'll still burn fat with higher doses. 4iu/day or higher and you''ll start to see more size,but with higher doses comes more sides. It's all about what your looking for and the risk your willing to take.IMO start at 1 1/2ius/day and see how your body reacts. The rest of your cycle looks good, I assume that you will be running the test dose higher than the eq? Anyhow if you can handle 4iu/day for 6 months, I think you will be pleased with the results,being that your over 30. I am happy with my results P.S. don't be concerned with a little swelling or water bloat,it is quite common and will subside after a month or so.

Thread Information