Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member

Jintropin 10IU kit

For my next cycle i plan on using Jintropin 10IU (GenLeiŽ Human Growth Hormone ) i was wondering if 200 iu's would be suffecient enough for a good cycle. I plan on running 4 iu's 5 on 2 off for 2 months how do you think this would work out. Ill also be running about 500mg of sus every week for the entire time with Androl for the first 3 weeks. Also which is the most effective way of injecting intramuscular or subcutaneously. Any intelligent advice is appreciated

i really dont know much about gh but these guys told me that you need to stay on it for 6 months for good results.

bowie is offline Member
    Longer is better for GH with e/d injections. IMO 400iu is what a person needs min. If you only have 200iu I suggest starting with 1 1/2 ius /day to see how your sides are. I started with 2ius a day and my hands and feet have been swolen for 5 weeks.(just starting to subside now) The up side is that Jintropin is most likely overdosed,as my doc said I shouldn't be geting those sides at 2iu /day. I see by your choice of AAS your loking for size. For most,200iu will not be enough to make any size difference. You can run your ana-50 a little longer,4-5 weeks,and I don't like your choice of test. Sus. 250 should be used e/d or eod to get the benifits from the prop.It is most often a painfull injection. At twice /week you would get about 400mg test,that is minus the prop. If you could get your hands on some cyp. or enan. I think you would be better off,and bump up your test to 600mg a week. Do yourself a favour a grab another 200 or 300ius of jin.Then you should have enough to see some size. Mind you these suggestions are assuming that you are a experienced Body B. and over the age of 25. P.S. subcu. for the gh in your belly and love handles.

Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Bowie for the info it really helped me out a lot...THe thing is im only 21 is this a bad idea then to use Growth?

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkodiak1
    Thanks Bowie for the info it really helped me out a lot...THe thing is im only 21 is this a bad idea then to use Growth?
    IMO 21 is to young to be taking anything other than protein. I know this is not what you want to hear. As far as taking gh at 21,well I don't even want to open that can of worms. Xrays will tell you if your growth plates have fused, but IMO at 21 I don't see you getting any taller anyway,but your natural gh production is high,so you don't really need any right now,unless your planning on becoming a pro BB and taking high doses of gh,I would suggest selling what you have to your father, it would do him a world of good!

Thread Information