macthedaddy is offline Junior Member

Fitropin Vs. Jintropin

Ok I started my first cycle of GH a few months ago, I am mainly taking it for fat reduction, so my plan was to use just GH for a month or 2 and then mix in some Enenthate, Prop, and EQ. my first kit that my source gave me was Jintropin and I was taking 4 iu's every week day with weekends off. and in one month I lost 20 Lbs of fat eating whatever I wanted, I still hit the gym but not as heavy as I usually do, I fell in love with the stuff, and then when I ran out my source told me that he lost his source for Jintropin but that he had a new source for Fitropin and it was cheaper, he told me it was the same stuff just different brand so I bought 3 kits, I am now into month 2 on the Fitropin and this stuff sux, I'm hiting the gym as hard I used too, getting a good pump and doing cardio everyday, and I havent lost a pound of fat on this stuff, and the positive sides are no longer around either, just the negative ones like red welts. so my conclusion is NEVER BUY FITROPIN EVER!!!! it sux, Jintropin on the other hand rules more than anything has ever ruled before, my six pack is poking through once again I've almost gotten my old high school body back but I can lift more, and the positive sides were amazing, I'm now using Prop, Enenthate, and EQ and I'm gonna continue to take the Fitropin even though it sux, just because I spent a lot of cash on it, so I'll keep you all up to date on what happens from here!

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Please do update, i'll be checking back. i've been doing much research into these brand name arguements lately. so far my conclusion is:
    Jino rules
    Everything else sucks
    (except humatrope which is for rich people)

i'm doing research into ansomone through there company and they are sparking an investigation through me based on some board members claims of red welts and it being 192aa. they are willing to have their products lab tested and prepared to give a full refund upon dissatisfactory lab results! As for the fitropin i have not heard much!

macthedaddy is offline Junior Member
    The Fitropin I have is made by Kexing, I dont know much about GH I did some general research before I started, but what I do know based on experience is that GenSci Jintropin works, one thing I didn't mention in the above thread, was that even with my lack of working out my streangth grew, one of my good workout buddys hadn't seen me in that one month that I slacked and when I finally did make it to the gym he didn't even recognize me at first, I lost a lot of weight in my face and neck, as well as my gut and he asked me if I had been using another gym cause my arms were a lot bigger! I still worked out about 3 days a week but I didn't hit it hard, I wish now that I had! if you can get your hands on some Jintropin take it!!!

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macthedaddy
    The Fitropin I have is made by Kexing, I dont know much about GH I did some general research before I started, but what I do know based on experience is that GenSci Jintropin works, one thing I didn't mention in the above thread, was that even with my lack of working out my streangth grew, one of my good workout buddys hadn't seen me in that one month that I slacked and when I finally did make it to the gym he didn't even recognize me at first, I lost a lot of weight in my face and neck, as well as my gut and he asked me if I had been using another gym cause my arms were a lot bigger! I still worked out about 3 days a week but I didn't hit it hard, I wish now that I had! if you can get your hands on some Jintropin take it!!!
    i plan on it, just deciding what brand, jino or ansomone. i can get the ansomone for $1.65/iu which is incredibly cheap, all with a guarantee. So i'm waiting for this investigation by the AnkeBio company to prove the 192aa rumors wrong. if worse comes to worse i'll just pay the $2.35/iu for the jino!

Fitcher is offline New Member
    It is said that fitropin has 192 amino acid, is it ture or a rumor?

BuffNuts is offline New Member
    Here is the final squeeze on my opinion of Fitropin 192aa. Thier website says its 192aa. Now I have tried Ankebio ansomone and had red welts from it which was 192aa. Them red welts are painful! Well for me 192aa doesnt work as well as for a lot of other people. Also lots of people do fine with 192aa. So the answer is..you never know until you find out but if you do not want to take the chance..then go with Jintropin 191aa. It will NEVER give you red welts PERIOD. This should be the final post of whether soemone shold go with Fitropin or not.

SwoleClaar is offline Junior Member
    I am on Fitropin and its quality rHGH.. I only get very small red welts. If you get large red welts inject IM or go deeper on your SQ... I been on Fitropin for a month now and 6ius a day and My skin is alot better, I sleep better, also my hands do go numb... My strenght has went up with slin 16ius per day... Im ordering more kexing this week. Yes I know about the whole 192aa and anti-bodies thing but hey its working great for me!!

SC

I've read where 192aa produces antibodies at the injection site and blocks the GH from doing what its supposed to. Well at least some of it. Im assuming the bigger the welt the less effect the GH has. That blows...I want all my GH to work and I dont want red dots all over my stomach

Steve91362 is offline New Member
    Bummer what you posted I just started with fitropin, i'll let you know any results

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    well, i'm on my 3rd month of GH......started with seros and decided to give fitropin a try...i'm on my 2nd week of fitropin. no red welts AT ALL, no pain, numb hands taking 3ius 5/2.......im guessing because of the numb hands its working. the truth is macthedaddy and me not being a GH wiz or anything know that you can't take 1,2 kits and expect to see drastic change. its been told that for best results you should be on GH for at least 6 months. i'm not gonna lie at 3iu's a day since i started my first kit i have not lost 1lbs and i am also using it for fat reduction. not from seros which were in fact legit or from fitropin but what i can tell you is that i look incredibly LEANER and my body composition is totally diffrent and everyone tells me. just because you're not losing weight in the scale doesn't mean its not working but who knows maybe you're the ones that build the antibodies. i don't think i am but who knows? we're all unsure..once again i'm on my 2nd week of fitropin and i'm looking forward to see great results as a matter of fact im getting a few more kits this week.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    JINO is the way to go. It works plain and simple. No other isues to deal with. I have been on it for about 4 months solid now and i love it (not marriage material, but hey working towards it). Sincerely, nice results and I am only on gh, 3ius daily. I originally went from 153 to 169, but i changed the diet and workout, and i am around 161-163. BF way down, and overall better feeling aside from occasional numbness, but hey if thats it bfd.

Quote Originally Posted by kingof516
    JINO is the way to go. It works plain and simple. No other isues to deal with. I have been on it for about 4 months solid now and i love it (not marriage material, but hey working towards it). Sincerely, nice results and I am only on gh, 3ius daily. I originally went from 153 to 169, but i changed the diet and workout, and i am around 161-163. BF way down, and overall better feeling aside from occasional numbness, but hey if thats it bfd.
    Are you running AAS with it? IF so what and how are you cycling it?

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    I´ve heard from a Norwegian,that it was teseted and anosome was 191.
    But I´ßve heard that there´s is a version with a Methionyl substitute for enother Amioacid in the 191 making it Met-Gh,which works as well but is less stable.

mingfei123 is offline New Member

ansomone HGH is no boubts 191 amino acids

ansomone HGH is no boubts 191 amino acids now, 'cause it has been tested and certified by top biochemistry and cell biology authority-Chinese Academy of Science in China, you can see the test report from the following link:
    http://www.ankebio.com/maindoc/anke/...ertificate.htm

Thread Information