Is GH really worth it? or are yall just loaded?

Im sorry but i really gotta ask, is it really worth the high price?

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member
    Ive never tried it but never heard anything that signifys it being worth the price ive never heard of any significant gains. used mostly for time between cycles, but its too **** much money. so forget that. use SLIN if you know how.

bowie is offline Member
    I'll let you know in 6 months, Someone should be a very experinced Body Builder before considering slin,with many cycles under there belt.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    When you guys say "high price" I wonder exactly how much you guys pay. At 2 bucks an i.u. running 2 i.u.'s a day for 9 months 5 on 2 off that only comes out to about $900.00 which isnt that much IMO and I am far from rich.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    When you guys say "high price" I wonder exactly how much you guys pay. At 2 bucks an i.u. running 2 i.u.'s a day for 9 months 5 on 2 off that only comes out to about $900.00 which isnt that much IMO and I am far from rich.
    I agree, i have had pre-contest cycles that cost me more then 900.00, 196 weeks for 1200.00 and that was just gear not counting anti-E's or IGF-1r...so 900.00 isn't bad for 9 month, but i would have spent the other 900.00 and make it 4iu per day 5 on & 2 off and even at 1800.00 for 9 months thats 200.00 per month, ubut i have never tried GH so i am not sure if it is worth, but i know a few guys that compete around here and would say it is worth it...i guess we'll see later on this year...XXL

Thread Information